You said cs interface text published? Where? I am confused. --Aphaia 08:27, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry to confuse you. I have committed the cs-interface into SVN, see rev:23501. de-interface is up-to-date too. But maybe I am wrong about the workflow: Do the SPI wiki update the messages manually or do they sync against SVN? Maybe I was wrong about the status? --Raymond de 08:34, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Only manually by sysop hand. Tim said so. --Aphaia 08:35, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks, good to know. --Raymond de 08:41, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
Published again? 
Hi, Raymond. As for "redirecting", now we need local (dewiki*) sysop hand. I don't know if it can be changed widely on our side. --Aphaia 10:55, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- Hi Aphaia, I have committed the translations this morning with rev:23540 into SVN, after the last scap by Tim this translation is available for all German speaking projects, see de:Spezial:MediaWiki-Systemnachrichten. No further sysop action is needed on these projects. --Raymond de 11:32, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- Oh lovely. Could you please take care of other language versions, if you are interested? --Aphaia 11:36, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
Usurping usernames 
Meta:Requests_for_help_from_a_sysop_or_bureaucrat#User:Raymond_de_to_User:Raymond — 2 days for 1 month, attention. Keep the good work, Slade ♠ 22:22, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open 
You are receiving this message because you voiced your opinion at the Request for Comment on the Wikimedia Travel Guide.
The proposed naming poll opened a few days ago and you can vote for as many of the proposed names as you wish, if you are eligible. Please see Travel Guide/Naming Process for full details on voting eligibility and how the final name will be selected. Voting will last for 14 days, and will terminate on 16 October at 06:59:59 UTC.