Hello, you've recently moved the statistical lists of wikimedia projects to external sources, this made it impossible to update the lists from wikimedia when new editions are created. For example the Wikinews list has the Thai (th) and Chinese (zh) editions missing. Thanks! --Shibo77 17:25, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
List must be in Meta 
I have had to revert your change to the List of Largest Wikis. The reason is that the list must actually appear on site in that page! When linking to a list of largest Wikis, a user expects exactly that: a list of the largest wikis. Giving a user that intermediate page and telling him/her to go offsite will not suffice. A better way to automate the list would be to create a Bot to update the list every six hours. Without the list in place, it becomes difficult to track Milestones, etc. Thanks, but no thanks. 220.127.116.11 20:57, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
"Self-updating, dynamically sortable External Statistics" 
I've reverted your removal of the table from Table of Wikimedia Projects by Size (but I've left the link to your page), and I strongly advise you to restore the tables to the other Lists pages. This is the kind of thing that could cause a lot of controversy.
The problem is not that you are directling readers offsite. The problem is that your page shows ads. This very, very close to linkspamming. I understand the appeal of a having a technically more sophisticated solution, but I think that a lot of people will get upset about the idea of someone making money from traffic siphened off from the wikimedia websites.
What exactly makes a good page good 
Graphical stats 
Wanted to show you these graphical wiki stats http://boinc23.org/graph.php . Made it using JpGraph. But before you ask if i can do it for all wikis, this would mean having to keep all the old data in the tables and never just overwrite. Currently i only do this for my own wiki, because that would get totally out of hand in database sizes im afraid. Mutante 19:26, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
Chainki disappeared completely? 
I see that Chainki is going to be included in the automatic list; might I suggest that it is left in the manual list until it is appearing correctly in the automatic list?
To be exact, it belongs into List of largest wikis#Requests for inclusion into the statistics until it has been included. RobiH 19:54, 18 July 2006 (UTC)
Chainki (French) ready for automating 
- Again, put it into List of largest wikis#Requests for inclusion into the statistics. RobiH 09:06, 2 August 2006 (UTC)
namespaces on susning.nu? 
Name of Sindhi language in 3 scripts 
May I know why does the name of Sindhi Language in LOCAL SCRIPT appears in 3 scripts on page www.wiktionary.org/ ?
You had said DONE for two scripts, i.e. Sindhi Arabic (سنڌي) and Sindhi Devnagri (सिन्धी). But now you have added the third foreign script (سندھی). Kindly remove that.
Aursani 14:52, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
- I don't have write access to these scripts. RobiH 22:18, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
The largest wiki 
Hi i'm are the admin of www.wikitesti.com , my are italian wiki.
this are my stats
I open a discussion, but don't insert.
Sorry for my english
"ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'Wikitesti'" Mutante 19:33, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
language's name 
Hi RobiH, I come to notice METAWIKI that "Gànyŭ" isn't the writing for Gan language, nor its pronounciation in the language. So for List of Wikipedias, record as 贛語 (Gànyŭ) in the list is not appropriate. I didn't find someone who's engaged to update the page, so I turn to you to make you know this fact and please change the wrong name to "贛語". Thanks.--Symane 12:44, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- I updated the language name as requested in the database used to create the code used on the "List of Wikipedias" page. It did not seem like Gan exists in other Wikimedia projects, right? Please update the wiki source. Mutante 19:40, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
Intent of your edit 
- MyWikiBiz ist not a Non-Mediawiki, it is being listed amongst the Mediawikis. And according to its statistics, it has only some 4800 "good" pages. RobiH 19:00, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- It does run Mediawiki software. And, it contains over 30,000 pages in a special "Directory" space that do not show up on the default statistics page. -- Thekohser 04:48, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- It does run Mediawiki software. And therefore it is being included amongst the Mediawikis and not the Non-Mediawikis. Where do I find the special "Directory" space with its 30000 pages? RobiH 16:22, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
List of largest other wikis 
- AboutUs is a MediaWiki and is listed amongst the Mediawikis. RobiH 19:52, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- It is second place to "total" pages, but according to its statistics, it has zero "good" pages. RobiH 21:03, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
- Ah ok, thanks for the explanation. I disagree with sorting the list based on wikis' self-described "good" pages, since each wiki could and do have different criteria for determining what a "good" page is (or they might not bother with that and have zero "good" pages as is in the case of AboutUs). That's just my opinion though. 18.104.22.168 19:59, 8 September 2009 (UTC)
- I wholeheartedly agree with the editor at 22.214.171.124. It is not objective to use the "good" pages as the primary sorting criterion. In the case of my website, there are over 44,800 pages with legitimate, useful content, but only 4,857 are flagged by the software as "good". For further bullcrap, note how Wikia dominates when you sort by number of users. They pretend all domain-wide users are active on any and all Wikia wikis. That's complete garbage, but not really a matter for concern here. -- Thekohser 20:26, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
Hi RobiH, has the buffer problem been fixed so that Gardenology.org can be added to the list? Thanks. --Wixi 01:45, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- Done. RobiH 19:48, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot! --Wixi 02:14, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
FamilySearch Wiki 
Hi RobiH! How might we go about having FamilySearch Wiki added to the List of largest wikis? The site's Statistics page lists over 60,000 "good" articles. Is there anything our engineers need to do from our end to get us listed? Thanks! Ritcheymt 18:58, 14 July 2011 (UTC)
- Six Language Version Wikis added. RobiH 19:17, 14 July 2011 (UTC)
Wikistats update 
Hello Robin, have you seen the recent reports filed for wikistats? I see that you're a member of the project, do you have access to both the shell and the database and do they work? Some fixes should be easy and they're split in small actionable bugs: mutante told me to help by reporting mistakes, are also able to act on them now? Let me know how we can work to improve the list, it's so useful. --Nemo 17:48, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
- The shell-based Wikistats Administration Tool (WSA) that was used for adjustments at s23.org is not operational for wmflabs yet. You can ask mutante for access rights to use WSA as soon as he has made it operational for wmflabs. RobiH (talk) 21:38, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
Thanks, I've updated bugzilla:36287. Several things are already possible according to bugzilla:36287#c2, is that wrong? And what else would be needed to update lists items as per the other reports? Thanks, Nemo 17:12, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
- WSA, as far as it is operational now, works to add/modify/delete the non-hived/mimixed/other Mediawiki table only. Nevertheless, you already can ask mutante if you may use it. RobiH (talk) 17:26, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
I guess I will. So you don't have time to help update the mediawikis table with WSA? --Nemo 06:35, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
- I will resume patrolling all tables on a daily basis as soo as WSA is to be fully operational again. There, I normally focus my attention to entries with "red" timestamps. Nevertheless, already now, your help will be greatly appreciated. I am happy that you are willing to take part in the effort. Go for it! RobiH (talk) 20:02, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
List of largest wikis being maintained? 
- See item above. It all depends on mutante getting the WSA up and running at its new place. RobiH (talk) 16:10, 2 February 2013 (UTC)