Name change 
I wish to change this account, Missvain to the new username SarahStierch.
WikiWomenCamp Registration Form 
You listed your name as someone interested in be part of WikiWomenCamp, which will be held in Buenos Aires from 23 to 25 May, 2012.
We are asking everyone to fill this form will all your info. Everyone is invited to fill this form, even if you don't have a grant to cover your expenses yet.
Thanks for you interrest, and I hope to see you in Buenos Aires in May :)
Greetings from the Schoolhouse 
Hello Sarah, I am the Principal at the Schoolhouse. I have visited the Teahouse receiving warm welcomes and answers to a few startup questions. Today I visited the teahouse project page from seeing my school project mentioned through Nihonjoe (i believe I got that name correct.) So now I am here in person (albeit virtual), offering what might be a legitimate avenue of welcoming, training, keeping, new editors, like myself, with my vision of opening a one room schoolhouse (which is happening right now, see links above), and through the schoolhouse, which I would like to have the Page One Room Schoolhouse (now redirected to One-room school for the article about one room schoolhouses across the globe (Earth and eventually the Milky Way and beyond)((No pun intended)). Please see what drives me and why I am here on Wikipedia. I am also here on Meta-Wiki. After you read/review the OrschDraft, you will know Mrs. Jackie, who requested me to write the article about Orsch and not knowing guidelines, policies, etc, et. al., we (she and I) created Orschstaffer. I am the editor/writer, she is the email account we signed up as. (As she is very busy trying to finish her book (about her Orsch), hopefully soon we will correct the email thing changing it to my email. Meanwhile, Orschstaffer is treading on shaky ground, (as I am beginning to understand more about this Wiki stuff). But not to digress from my intentions of this greeting, I would like to be part or parcel to the Teahouse or at least set up the Schoolhouse next door. I would also like to be approved and sanctioned under the Wiki Foundation Projects, the School Projects, and others which fulfill the visions I am having while doing this school project for Mrs Jackie. Meager attempts to catch someone's attention has succeeding with Nihonjoe, and Jeff (who I wrote an elaborate explanation about my situation), on his talk page, which he deleted or moved, and sent no other words or response other than allowing me to continue. Verbosity is a bane of mine, so in short form, Can you help me? I love Wikipedia, see my contributions, albeit, mostly my own userspace, a few bold attempts at the important ones. See w:Centipetal Spring Armchair which I found from yesterday's Did you know at the featured articles page. After seeing You can help this article I added two links to the article based on the Orphan status. It is time for communication with the folks who may put my visions on board, legitimatelly.
Honored to meet you, and looking forward to Improving Wikipedia and Other Projects. your autodidactic friend, Pappy.(Orschstaffer (talk) 17:07, 12 June 2012 (UTC))
Sarah, if you please can you stop calling everything "WikiWomen" this or that? The conference (where the name come from) have a series of activities who arent in any way connect with most of the uses you give to the word. Can you stop do it and start reusing the "WikiChixs" or "Ada something" like you did before? Béria Lima msg 21:31, 4 July 2012 (UTC)
- I find WikiChixs to be unappealing in multiple ways. Yech. LadyofShalott (talk) 01:50, 16 August 2012 (UTC)
New Project 
Nice to know that the blogging party has started! I have a few questions:
- Is it okay to re-publish my posts which were first published on my personal blog for the WWC initiative?
- Is it okay to post a blog draft in Malayalam (ml) language on meta? If yes, how could I get it reviewed?
- For how long will the project be open? I would be a little busy in October and early November, and would not be able to write posts.
- Hi Netha! If all goes well, the project will run forever ;) So if you're too busy during certain times, no problem. "Real" life is more important than wikilife! The other two questions I'm going to get the feedback of Matthew Roth. SarahStierch (talk) 18:00, 12 September 2012 (UTC)
- Ok! I have the details. Yes, you ca re-publish your posts on your blog, absolutely. Second, we'd love to have ml for the blog posts, and English. Even if the English is a bit rough, we can then have it proof read. Right now, the translation system works by having English translated into other languages. So, we'll just have to do it manually ourselves. Great questions! SarahStierch (talk) 00:16, 13 September 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the quick reply. --Netha Hussain (talk) 18:07, 13 September 2012 (UTC)
- I began a draft here. Will finish writing the post by around second week of October. --Netha Hussain (talk) 18:12, 21 September 2012 (UTC)
- Fabulous, I'll look at it a bit more shortly. SarahStierch (talk) 19:47, 25 September 2012 (UTC)
Talkback (unsubscribing) 
Wikiwomen Collaborative FB group 
Super late reply 
Hi Sarah, I just now saw your note on my page on meta (i'm still learning my way around the maze :) Sorry for the very late reply, I don't know if you guys still need moderators, but I am happy to give it a try. Thanks for all the support! Slventura (talk) 22:00, 12 May 2013 (UTC)