Shizhao, A group of editors and admins refuse to allow a balance of material and links. Gamaliel, Robert McClenon, Jpgordon, JamesMLane, and a few others now own the pages. Any attempts to modify the page is met by thier gang edits. They allow only links to pro kennedy sites, none to negative sites regardless of the wealth of content they may provide. They push their pov on all of the Kennedy pages. It's because of editors and admins like these that Wikipedia is doubted as a source. ie; the New York Times published policy against Wiki as a source. The group refuses to agree to consensus when it is against them. I've now been blocked by Jpgordon in an abuse of admin priv. My act was not vandalism, it's simply not agreeing with their one sided pov. I am not willing to endure any more arb or mediation. These guys are out of control. 220.127.116.11 05:45, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
Newsletter on en: is complete. Please update your translations.
WMF site "Main Page"
Hi I'm happy to see you here again. Wikimedia:Home has now no zh version, and sj and I agree we need it. Would you like to translate it? See also Translation requests/WMF please. Cheers. --Aphaia 02:27, 29 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Thank you for your translation. Suisui uploaed the Home Page - and found a link necessary for disambiguation; the Board of Trustees is 理事会 both in Chinese and Japanese (and now the page is available only in Japanese). According to recommandation for interlang disambiguation, we are better to rename it [[理事会 (日本語)]] and [[理事会 (中文)]]. If you agree with me, I'll fix the link on zh and ja home as soon as possible. Please let me know if you have any other idea. --Aphaia 08:22, 29 Sep 2004 (UTC)
Translation of the week for Quarto
Hi there, I am posting this here and on your zh: page, just in case you don't see it here ;). I see you have been pretty active with the translation of the week so far, would you write a few lines about it for Quarto ? Please confirm on my talk page that you can write something before the end of the week-end if you're interested, or if you can't, also. Just a few lines describing the project and how it's working so well would be grand. You can add this summary on the Draft page of Quarto. Thanx a bunch. notafish }<';> 16:24, 18 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Shizhao, would you like to make an introduction of TotW? Its deadline is delayed now till 24 December. You are most active participant on this project, and I agree with notafish you are the right stuff to report ir. Cheers. --Aphaia 00:55, 21 Dec 2004 (UTC)
Translation of Quarto
In order to avoid proofediting numerous time, it would be best if you waited until the Newsletter is completed before translating it. The only thing that is ready for translation right now is the Founder's letter. Other things need to be edited-read again etc. before they are ready. Best. notafish }<';> 08:13, 11 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- Ok! --Shizhao 08:17, 11 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- Hi Shizhao, we decided finally to release the newsletter on March 15. We agreed on that at least four pages should be finished to finished (greetings and information from the Board): page 1-3 and 8. Would you think Chinese version could be released in that day? If so or not, we think it would be better each language version is cared for by a responsible person. Would you like to care for Chinese version publishing? (To check WQ/2/Corrections, to call for translators, to proofread the version before its release or find a proofreader and so on). And at the same time we are now preparing vol.3, released in the mid April and it needs also people who care for it and contribute to it. The relevant information is available of  archives. Cheers, --Aphaia | WQ2翻訳中 | talk 06:18, 9 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Thank you very much for Wikiforum translation. A☮ineko 06:25, 28 Jan 2005 (UTC)
I'm sorry to ask ... I have only one question. Where you find this news: (its from 31 december 2004 on news, on meta of course)
- The Polish Wikipedia has reached 50k articles. Congratulations! 50,000th article was pl:Diablo_2 by an unknown user.
I'm wondering becouse the 50k article on pl:Wikipedia is told to be "8 kobiet" - made 12:16 31.12.2004. "Diablo 2" was made 12:44 31.12.2004. It's almost 1/2h difrence.
It's just weird to me :) A_Bach
Chinese help namespace
the Chinese help namespace should now work, i.e. links starting with "帮助:" should work as expected. Could you please move the Chinese help pages there so we can keep them separate from the English ones?--Eloquence 01:32, 13 Apr 2005 (UTC)
thank you for your translation and updating of WMF! By the way, now Sj is preparing WQ3 translation, as you know. Would you like to oversee its translation too? Further information is on Talk:WQ. Cheers, --Aphaia | Translate Election | ++ 09:32, 20 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Dear Shizhao, I would like to inform you that we have made a new (and easier) method to include the header and footer in the help page. I would like to encorauge you to use this new method. It should be described in Help:MediaWiki help policy and in Help:Help page footer templates. This new method use template that are common to all language to share the links to other language, making it more easer to menage.
Since the documentation is not yet well written, do not exitate to contact me for more information. Bye AnyFile 10:03, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Hi Shizhao, thank you for your translation Election pages.
If you won't run nor engage WQ3 translation, would you like to care for Chinese translations? If not, would you like to call for translation coordinator at Zh village pump?
Hi, Shizhao, I found you put blocking on an anon. I don't oppose, but don't you mind I point out one thing: here on meta you are not a sysop approved by the meta users, though you have the right as steward? Some developers and stewards including Looxix or Kate were in the same situation with you and requested for sysopship officially on meta. I suppose you would like to do so. Cheers, --Aphaia | Translate Election | ++ 07:45, 6 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Sorry--Shizhao 08:33, 6 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Why did you change rights for users in he wikipedia? 18.104.22.168 06:14, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- You made a mistake. the vote is there: he:ויקיפדיה:Remove sysops. You changed the rights for the voters :) please fix it. thank you, 22.214.171.124 06:20, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- The previous writer is right: You made a mistake. Please return Bureaucrat rights to User:דוד שי@hewiki and I will return sysop rights to the others. We asked just to remove sysop rights of the first four names in the list. All other names are of those who voted for the removal. David Shay 06:56, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Ooo, sorry--Shizhao 08:45, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Thank you. next time we will try to make it more clear. Eran 08:58, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
I try to send you a mail, but the system does not work. Could you give me a valid email adress at anthere AT wikimedia.org ? Thanks Anthere 11:33, 19 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Quick summary of a paper in Chinese
[hcs.harvard.edu/~sjklein/wikimem2.doc Wikimem paper]
you removed my sysop status from urdu wikipedia, the status was given permanent to me because i was the only active member there.the other admin there is unactive since 2004.and by the way interface translation is not yet complete. and i had also applied for the burucrat status read it here.It seems the ppl are meta are too slow.Could you help me in this matter?
Wisesabre 13:32, 12 September 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks/ شکریہ Wisesabre 07:59, 13 September 2005 (UTC)
Shizhao, you attached to your no vote for launching the Wikiversity project a note saying "some wikibooks". I'm confused as to exactly what you mean by this, as Wikiversity is not about creating Wikibooks - it's about running teaching courses based on those materials. Ambi 03:36, 16 September 2005 (UTC)
Dear Shizhao, you got your Sz-iwbot at lb-wiki flagged as bot, although you did not respect the preliminary internal annoucement and test period procedure. As our bot policy was still unwritten at the moment you did this, we understand that you might not have been aware of this rule. But from today on we have finally a written bot policy at lb-wiki, so we formally urge you to unflag your bot immediately and request an authorization from our sysops first. Otherwise we would unfortunately be forced to block your bot until it is unflagged. --Otets 13:46, 25 October 2005 (UTC)
- ok--Shizhao 13:09, 26 October 2005 (UTC)
Thanks. --Otets 01:59, 27 October 2005 (UTC)
Translation of the week
Hi!, I think that the Translation of this week is Tuvan language and not Noh, the first have minus oppose votes that the second (1 in Tuvan language and 3 in Noh). If the candidate has minus opposition is the winner. Please correct the mistake. --Taichi - (^_^) 03:22, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
Shizhao, Thanks for granting the Admin/SysOp privilage in Azeri Wikipedia.Mehrdad 09:26, 30 November 2005 (UTC)
Request for permissions
Hi Shizhao, please review my request at meta (I was request bureaucrat access on id.wikipedia for user Hayabusa future). This request actually has been supported by one of our inactive bureaucrat (Kolomonggo), but he didn't know how to set bureaucrat access, strange isn't? (I tried teach him how but I failed). So could you help me by review this request. Thanks in advance. Borgx 09:17, 6 December 2005 (UTC)
- 谢谢 for your help. Borgx 02:43, 7 December 2005 (UTC)
Request for bot status
Could you please take a look and resolve some requests: some are pending more then 2 weeks. Regards, --Klemen Kocjancic 11:23, 9 December 2005 (UTC)
Thanks for Bot Flag
Shizhao, i want to thank you for giving bot status for my Bots (in tr and az wiki). Also for other bots running on Turkish wikipedia. Thanks--Ugur Basak 17:58, 10 December 2005 (UTC)
I'll leave this message on Wikipedia as well, but I wanted to make sure you got this. At Wikipedia:Semi-protection policy, a couple users and myself are attempting to gather consensus about a possible change in editing. So as not to keep the community out of the loop, we've been posting to user talk pages, which seems to have worked. If you can add your thoughts to the talk page, it would be greatly appreciated. We've gone over a few issues, ranging from perception of anti-wiki to time limits, and recycling pagemove code, so you might want to check out #Rehashing to get up to speed. Thanks in advance, Mysekurity 21:46, 13 December 2005 (UTC)
- Older talk moved to Archive1.
Hi Angela, there has been some vandalism on the Main Page for kl.wikipedia.org, there is only one sysop there (Danny) and he does not seem to response. Could you lock the main page? It would still be possible to edit the page because it only contains a Template:Main Page. b. regards Quackor 15:08, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
- I'm not too keen on protecting it since there are no active admins, and it would be off-putting to anyone who wants to develop this wiki. I've asked Danny to keep an eye on it since he's an admin there. I'll also ask Node-ue to watch it since he tries to monitor the inactive wikis. Angela 09:36, 3 December 2005 (UTC)
Protection of the page of Bulgarian user The Engineer
Hello Angela, I saw your explanation on the talk page of user The Engineer in Bulgarian Wiki. Sorry if it is rude but you've used a weasel term in it: "... number of members ...". How big this number is and of which users you've got a complaint. There is the user Emil in a personal conflict with him, and The Engineer is accusing him in being backed by an administrator and a founder of Bulgarian Wiki - Petko (admin ID Потребител:5ko, "pet" means five in Bulgarian). While I cannot accuse user Petko, I can assure you that user Emil is having conflicts not only with The Engineer (even I had to recall my ambassador).
Please make clear statement based on what you went for removal of adminship of The Engineer, and protection of his pages. The Bulgarian Wiki community is too small to waste any editor, and is among those who lost editors instead of getting more onboard. Bulgarian Wiki also is decreasing its pace. Right now I am not asking to reinstate the admin access but protection without clear, verifyable explanation is not good.
Regards, Bggoldie 13:35, 4 December 2005 (UTC)
P.S. Posted also to en:.
Requested check of use of checkuser rights
Angela, Today I was kicked off and banned from the #Wikipedia IRC channel by Kelly Martin. If you want the details of why, I am quite willing to explain, but I don't believe it is central to the point at hand. I have reason to suspect that Kelly Martin may have used her checkuser rights in order to identify what account I was using on IRC #Wikipedia, as no one else was booted off the channel prior to my being booted. I've never identified my IRC nick with my Wikipedia nick prior to this incident. With 200+ users on the channel, such accuracy in booting me seems...suspect. I would like a check to be done to determine if Kelly Martin ran a checkuser request against my en.wikipedia.org ID "Durin". I believe in your role as a steward you are capable of running such a check. Thanks in advance, --Durin 21:22, 5 December 2005 (UTC) (cc: Daniel Mayer, Anthere)
- You may ignore this request. It has been clarified to my satisfaction. --Durin 23:45, 5 December 2005 (UTC)
User wants sysop rights
This user made a request at the English Wikibooks about becoming an Admin on the Maori WB. Someone made the suggestion of forwarding this to a steward, so I thought I'd just let you know (if someone already hasn't). There doesn't seem to be much happening over at mi.WB, so I'm not sure what you can do. --Lord Voldemort 15:15, 8 December 2005 (UTC)
- Asking on Requests for permissions would be better than asking any steward directly. --Angela 00:08, 16 December 2005 (UTC)
Hi, I've been trying to set up a Persian (fa) subdomian for Wikisource. I read your response to a similar request for another language and contacted Brion via the online form. I haven't heard back in 2-3 weeks. I also filed a bug report here, no reaction so far. The project satisfies the conditions for a new Wikisource language (more here). I'd appriciate it if you could expediate things, it would be cool if we could start in 2005 (at least in name). Kaveh 14:18, 9 December 2005 (UTC)
- Have you tried email the Wikitech mailing list with this request? There should be someone there who can help. --Angela 00:08, 16 December 2005 (UTC)
I'll leave this message on Wikipedia as well, but I wanted to make sure you got this. At Wikipedia:Semi-protection policy, a couple users and myself are attempting to gather consensus about a possible change in editing. So as not to keep the community out of the loop, we've been posting to user talk pages, which seems to have worked. If you can add your thoughts to the talk page, it would be greatly appreciated. We've gone over a few issues, ranging from perception of anti-wiki to time limits, and recycling pagemove code, so you might want to check out #Rehashing to get up to speed. Thanks in advance, Mysekurity 21:21, 13 December 2005 (UTC)
Translation of Interface into Bahasa Melayu (Malay Language)
Hi Angela, I have just translated fully the interface for the Malay language Wikipedia. Although the language was started on 12 August 2003, the interface was only partially translated.
- Are you an admin on that wiki? If so, translating using the MediaWiki namespace would be a quicker way of doing this. Do you have a way of getting files from CVS? It's hard to explain how to do this when I don't know what system you're using. Angela 00:08, 16 December 2005 (UTC)
- Hallo Angela! I found the following prefixes for wiki's at Wikicities at Interwiki map:
- If bugzilla:04285 – "provide accessibility of Wikipedia's sister projects trough wikipedia: interwiki prefix"
- would be implemented one could reach wikicities:furry: (or at least with wikicities:furry:Main Page), wikicities:games: (or at least with wikicities:games:Main Page) and all other Wikicities wiki's. Now these links generate "Bad title's". The only need to add Interwiki's would be to make them shorter. Bests regards Gangleri | Th | T 23:53, 15 December 2005 (UTC)
Please, Mega Troll possibility needs to be looked at here
I am coming to you because there is nowhere else to go with this. I fear a mega troll has been able to so firmly entrench himself within wikinews with meatpuppets and sockpuppets that he has obtained virtual control of the site. Now he is attempting to expand his power into Wiktionary. . He simply uses his authority and extreme time availability to wear down and force contributors who are in his way off the site. He has also managed to drive a wedge between Admins and non-admins (basically forming a club-like clique among admins) to the point where a reasonable Rfda;  fails with 6 admins opposing and 9 non-admins supporting the Rfda. Amgine's dedication toward prioritizing group loyalty is manifest with this edit of his; "Your approach to Wikinews, in my opinion, is focused on articles. This is a common approach, but probably not the most valuable. I suggest you reconsider that Wikinews is not about articles, but about developing and maintaining an online community; the articles are secondary. - Amgine / talk 14:53, 23 October 2005 (UTC)". Amgine also uses multiple signatures leading to different sites and one that leads nowhere.
The administrative abuses are historical fact and are listed below and although the "troll" accusation is based on circumstantial evidence; I am also showing it at the bottom. The section below is from 
- Regarding Amgine's activities as an administrator for en.wikinews, I have checked and double checked the information/links below and find the statements accompanying them to be true. Amgine abuses administrative authority consistently and has done so for at least 6 months. His user page comments even show he has a troll-like connection as an administrator with the project as he openly announces that he has "left the project" while being the most active in terms of conflicts and blockings; acting as a foreman or "boss" rather than in a collaborative fashion.
- Here are the examples of administrative abuse. Amgine has had multiple long lasting disputes with many editors with Neutralizer being the most recent and intense. Amgine has not hesitated to abuse his admin powers by blocking/punishing editors like Neutralizer who disagree with him; even though wikinews guidelines clearly state that an admin should NOT block an editor with whom they are having a dispute (they should,instead, allow a different admin. to apply any necessary blocks to that editor). It now seems that the wikinews contributors can not get rid of Amgine no matter how hard they try; Amgine is able to deflect and explain away his misdeeds in a fashion that puts Shakespeare's "Artful Dodger" to shame. You may expect that he will become increasingly accusatory and employ vicious attack methods to get what he wants. Re Amgine; its a lot easier to get him in power than to get him out of power. Fair Warning !
- Amgine displayed his arrogance by summarily rejecting the resolution,suggestions of a mediator, Ilya (a wikinews Bureaucrat) after a mediation. "I do not accept your suggestion that I limit my administrative privilege use either to "vandalism or very clear violations of objective policies only, and to explicitly let some other admin deal with Neutralizer" or "submit a self-de-admin request." 
- Dan100's list. of Amgine's "bullying and poor behaviour" (Dan100 is an admin. in good standing at wikinews).
- Apparent vendetta blocks:
- A shows 4 of the spurious blocks Amgine levied against Neutralizer which were all later rescinded when other admins got involved .
- B shows the last block against Neutralizer done after Amgine and he clearly were in conflict
- 02:13, 6 November 2005 Amgine blocked "User:Neutralizer" with an expiry time of 6 months
- Admin abuse; blocking Ed Brown for 1 month  04:27, 11 December 2005 Amgine blocked "User:Edbrown05" with an expiry time of 1 month ; Amgine soon withdrew that block as he claimed a "software problem" had been the cause of the unjustified block. This time selection of 1 month for a long standing good contributor like Edbrown shows an abusive use of blocking
- talk page blanked and frozen by Amgine ( in the middle of ongoing disputes with this same person)  This is especially interesting as he did it just one hour after the talk page was made to prioritize the question of whether Amgine and another admin. are the same person. As you can see below (6); Amgine has no problem accusing others of being sockpuppets but when he stands accused? Hell; just delete the evidence.
- More Disruption by Amgine; not assuming good faith:
- Amgine accused vonbergm of being a sockpuppet; "I do not have reason to believe you are not a sockpuppet."
- Just a few days ago he accused Edbrown of being a sockpuppet
- Additional "Troll" indicators
- 1. Enigma = Amgine backwards
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/enigma •nig•ma (-ngm) KEY NOUN: One that is puzzling, ambiguous, or inexplicable. A perplexing speech or text; a riddle. Anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable, or secret: conundrum, mystery, perplexity, puzzle, puzzler, riddle. Definition sounds a lot like a definition for "troll" to me; "puzzler,perplexing,conundrum"
- 2. http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Amgine says “left the project”
IRC client restarted
Hi, I have not idea what you mean with;
[IRC] IRC client restarted, allowing new channels on the Browne IRC server. irc://browne.wikimedia.org
Please make it more clear. --Walter 22:15, 18 December 2005 (UTC)
See en:Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/2005-12-12/Technology report--Shizhao 01:56, 19 December 2005 (UTC)
- Yes, but I do not understand it If you do can you put some more text with it to make it clear what it is. WWhat is the effect, wat is new? --Walter 09:00, 19 December 2005 (UTC)
- Number 5 is sent now with the IRC-item. --Walter 11:43, 19 December 2005 (UTC)
Math error? (50620 is not greater than 150,000)
I have removed your posting about the Chinese Wikipedia from the milestone list, since it appears to be in error. Chinese is nowhere near 150,000 articles. At the moment, its article count is exactly 50,620 (according to the Chinese statistics page). In the future, please be certain that any information you post on Meta pages is accurate. Thanks. 126.96.36.199 19:06, 22 December 2005 (UTC)
You recently changed the Arabic wikipedia user YurikBot status into BOT. we believe it was done in good faith by you. But, No Permission was given in the Arabic wikipedia YET for such BOT status. We have our policy there and we have a voting going on. Please remove such status or we will have a speedy vote to ban user YurikBot at the Arabic wikipedia until the voting is done. --Tarawneh 10:56, 11 January 2006 (UTC)
Review of zh.wikinews pre-launch
Hi! Would you please review the pre-launch of the Chinese edition at [[New language pre-launch#Chinese(中文)|]]? Many things have changed over the time since this edition was proposed, including some of the requirement pages, and I would like to have this updated before I request that the edition be created. - Amgine / talk meta 16:04, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
Waouuu, you have been busy :-) ant
You deleted the ERD of WiktionaryZ. This makes Commons less relevant because it can not be relied on to be a resource for relevant documentation. It is a poor choise. GerardM 10:50, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
Hi, would like to thank you for you help with Wikizine. You find often things I would not find. Can you also watch the talk page of the wikizine in construction? Sometimes I remove a item or have I a question about it and then I put it there. User SJ will us now with the spelling of Wikizine since this week. --Walter 12:20, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
Hi Shizao, thank you very much for combatting Willy on Wheels. But why have you blocked him for only one week? On en:, the policy is to block all his sockpuppets indefinitely. Caesarion 18:12, 20 April 2006 (UTC)
Hi Shizao, we are interesting to collaboration. The Idea of our Project is: Multilingual Interfnational Wiki-School of Lenguages (IWSL). You can read (Georgian) about Project on my wiki-page. I am Dobo, from Georgia (Country) Wikipedia. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
De-adminship because of violation of "administration ethics"
How do you think, if an administrator violates so-called "administration ethics", but does not violate any Wikipedia rule, may administration privileges be dropped? --Jaroslavleff 16:44, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
Proposed removal on spam blacklist
Hello Shizhao. A user has requested that a string you added to the blacklist be removed. As there does not seem to be any relevant discussion in the dated archive, please comment at "167bt.com/forum" on the Spam blacklist talk page. // [admin] Pathoschild (talk/map) 13:21, 16 June 2006 (UTC)
- Because there was again vandalism on I have semi-protected it and made move only for sysops. --Walter 09:13, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
I have made an email address for wikizine-editors to easy contact them all. For now that is only me and Sj. If you are interested give me your email address. This is for internal discussion and requests, not for the public. --Walter 09:13, 26 June 2006 (UTC)
Romanian Wikipedia bot flag removed
The Romanian community decided to remove the bot flag for your bot Sz-iwbot because it has not been used for some time. If you want to run back the bot sometime please re-request the bot flag approval at requests for robots. -Romihaitza 08:22, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
Stewards on IRC
Hi, I am posting this to the talk page of all stewards. I am user:Walter, steward. It came to the attention that it is for users who urgently need the assistance of a steward it is not always easy to find one. I am posting this to ask your help to try to improve our service to the community.
The best hope I believe for a user to find a steward is IRC I think. There is a channel for the stewards , #wikimedia-stewards but there very few stewards there mostly if any.
So my first request is that when you are online and have time to also open the channel #wikimedia-stewards That can easy and even automatically depending of your IRC-client. Two suggestions; Gaim, you can add IRC-channels and users between your MSN, Jabber and other contacts. Very easy to use. Or chatZilla, more a real IRC program.
You can also use a webbased solution. Can also be useful when you are not at home. The IRC gateway I have setup will do its work for this purpose. http://chat.wikizine.org.
Finaly; You have your real name, your wikimedia user name and some have a totally different IRC name. I have created a new column on Stewards#Active_stewards to fill in your IRC-nick , if you are on IRC offcource. I have already filled it in for some who I know.
This request is not personally direct to you but to all stewards in general. Not everybody needs to be in that IRC -channel. If you know the channel exists that is already a very good start. Greetings,
Russian Copyright Law issues
What do you think about commons:Commons:Village pump#Russian Copyright Law issues concerning edits in Wikipedia made by Russian citizens? --Jaroslavleff 19:06, 23 October 2006 (UTC)
It's impossible to RfDA him because he has hijacked the RfDA process on Wikinews with unilateral striking of RfDA's and striking of votes.
Cspurrier has systematically been pushing anglo-american pov on wikinews and systematically pushing away editors who do not share that pov.
1; Reinstating an RfDA against User:PVJ59 unilaterally (no consensus) after the nominator of the RfDA withdrew the RfDA.
2; Misused Checkuser against Blueliner who was accused of no misbehavior and then PERMANENTLY banned her and struck out her vote based upon circumstantial checkuser evidence(same IP range).
188.8.131.52 16:32, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
Request to Stewards
De-sysop of German Admin mo:User:Pill on the Moldovan Wikipedia
Hello Paginazero, you desysoped another vandal on Moldovan Wikipedia here. Now, I would like you to desysop another one, who was not accepted by community and replaced Epure.
- - there is already an elected sysop on Mo.wp so we don’t need this German Admin (mo:User:Pill)
- - mo:User:Pill must be de-sysopped for abuse of administrative privileges and employing eliminating methods
- - nobody asked him to request temporary sysop rights, he’s not accepted by community
Removal of new vote poll
Blocks of innocent contributors
- Block of mo:User:Alec
- User:Pill blocked Alec even if the only contribution of Alec was a question to Pill The reson for block was “irrelevant comments on Wikipedia:Кандидаць” and if you really want to see what Alec asked him please see here
I don’t think Alec deserved to be blocked and certainly his comments were not irrelevant to the fact that this Admin abuses his administrative privileges
- Block of mo:User:Dromihete
POV pushing by Pill
Here's a question: what does Pill think he's doing? Here, my opinion on Epure's suitability for bureaucratship and another comment were deleted for what reason exactly? Here, a comment by en:User:Dahn is similarly deleted. So what is this ultimately, a rigged poll, any opinion Pill does not like is simply deleted? Here, User:Alec is blocked for two weeks for supposed "irrelevant comments on Wikipedia:Кандидаць" - since when is that a criterion for blocking? Does anyone else think Pill is going too far - I propose a petition for de-sysopment. As far as I can see, Pill is following the shining example of his predecessors User:Node ue and User:Epure (likely both the same person); both can't say anything beyond a couple of phrases in Romanian/Moldovan and both were de-sysopped for abuse of administrative privileges and employing methods used in Soviet Moldova for getting their way. Let's watch now as Pill deletes this comment under some similar frivolous excuse - let's see how well he responds to criticism and complaints of what I consider legitimate grievances.
Pill’s removal of petition against him
3 times I tried to tell him to stop his abuse of privileges
Due to the fact that:
- 1. He does not speak the language and we can’t understand him
- 2. His abuse of administrative privileges
- 3. His bias
We request immediately de-sysop of this bias Administrator. Thank you.
There is no place for further engagement of Pill there. Pill must quit and leave or will ask again a petition against him. He removed it last time but now he will be under supervision of Stewards. I asked him to leave or else he will be de-sysoppped. You should de-sysop now, because we can't stand such injustice from Pill. He can't communicate with us since he doesn't speak the language. He is also bias and blocked innocent users. He was temporary granted with rights and he abused his privileges. Thank you.Смирнов 18:16, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
Meta spam list
Can you show us where the spam has occurred, that way we know for the future if anyone ever asks about that link. Thanks. (link you added) Please reply on my talk page. Eagle 101 20:19, 14 March 2007 (UTC)