You can reach me faster at http://www.pop-cult.org/Wikitainment
dates in proposal 
needed to show and see status of project.... So it is more important compare to "standard" --Baya 21:54, 19 October 2006 (UTC)
- As you have seen in original version of discussed page - most of users add date and time to they post, it it a normal practice throw all wiki projects. I understand that you spend much time for this page, but simplest way to make it good, - to start again from original version. And main thing: - do not make so many edits, in this way you decrease usability of wiki, use preview of whole page instead. sincerely, --Baya 19:05, 20 October 2006 (UTC)
It's common, but not a common practice. They leave it like that because it's easy easier to click the sign button. As you can confirm by exploring various wikiprojects, the guideline is only to write names. Signing with date is only for talk pages.--T-man 02:23, 21 October 2006 (UTC)
Messy site 
This phrase is the contents of Template:Help Hi! I need your help and know how. I don't know how to enable the use of Article/Subpages in this wiki I'm hosting and the infoboxes are messy.
Check it out if you want:
here is a copy of my LocalSettings.php User:T-man/Wikitainment's LocalSettings.php where you could write me some help.
Thaks for your time!!
--T-man 21:15, 15 November 2006 (UTC)
Concerning Rodovid 
Hi there. It seems you have been having an edit war on Proposals for new projects with the Rodovid title. Please would you not remove the end of the name, because it is needed so that non-Ukranian-speakers can understand what the site is about from the heading.--Bjwebb 16:59, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks. My server's going slow especially on that website whenever I accsess it so I'll check back in later. Hopefully it'll be faster. Ummmm......T.V....does that include Drake & Josh or Ned's Declassified. Have a look at en.wikipedia and tell me if they classify to be on your Wikipedia. It seems to be a T.V show, so I think that would classify but let me know. By the way are you Wikisysop? I'll start contributing right away after you reply...T®eebark 00:16, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'll be a sysop if you would like me to be one.--Sir James Paul 18:31, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'm most interested in sport related things and the simpsons. I will be writting about simpsons episodes, and baseball teams the most. I also want to help out with making policies and guidlines. God bless you.--Sir James Paul 18:48, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
Let's continue this chat in your Wikitainment user page.--T-man 18:49, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
Okay.--Sir James Paul 18:52, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'm there right now. Lets keep on talking there. God bless.--Sir James Paul 18:59, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- Have you given up on wikitainment? It seems like you have. I know it seems like I have but I have logged in a few times to check the recent changes for vandalism. Of course I have not found any. Peace:) --La gloria è a dio 19:39, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
Agreed and sorry. However you appeared to be removing material, were using an IP (not logged in) and were not providing edit summary - worth bearing in mind for the future. As I say - apologies & I'll leave you to it, regards --Herby talk thyme 10:44, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for your reaction! I totally agree with what you said. But I think, that page has to be cleaned up. The problem is, nobody want to do that. ;-) SPQRobin 11:35, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
- That's interesting... :-) SPQRobin 11:45, 18 June 2007 (UTC)