If I am online now, you will see me at ##Teles.
Single rule: be civil and speak your mind. I usually don't leave respectful messages without answer.
That vandal is quite skilled in using open proxies. Let us see if local checkusers can find more about that. I will let you know if I need global help. Thanks. -- Victor Blacus (talk) 20:25, 1 January 2015 (UTC)
Globally locked IP
Teles, I only see one edit across the projects by User:188.8.131.52, and that is the one on en.wiki. It certainly indicates they're a troll, but how a cross-wiki troll? Using other IPs? Can CU's be run globally? Or can you find deleted global contributions by the same IP? Just curious. Bishonen (talk) 03:18, 12 January 2015 (UTC).
- @Bishonen: Hi. We can detect account creation on any project. This IP was used for abuse not only on English Wikipedia. Regards.—Teles «Talk to me ˱C L @ S˲» 03:23, 12 January 2015 (UTC)
I see you locked several users including Aspiroquetas, VouexplodiracontadoTeles and GRSsetentaetrês. We now have, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/GR%C3%89sse73, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/GRS073 and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Diego_Queroz all of which should probably be locked. Thanks. CambridgeBayWeather 19:04, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
- @CambridgeBayWeather: Thanks. Accounts were locked. Feel free to point me to any other account you find belonging to this user. That would be helpful. Regards.—Teles «Talk to me ˱C L @ S˲» 07:24, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
- If I see any more I'll let you know. CambridgeBayWeather 17:59, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
- Just saw https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Sockpuppet_do_GRS73, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Margareti_Maria and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/VTNC_Margarete_Maria. I also left a note at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard#Portuguese_speaking_sockpuppets. CambridgeBayWeather 17:52, 22 January 2015 (UTC)
- I started an SPI on Enwiki so we can look for any additional socks and document the accounts, I'll make sure you're pinged afterwards so you can look at our findings and determine if you want to make blocks on PortugueseWiki or global locks. Salvidrim! 18:12, 22 January 2015 (UTC)
- @Bongwarrior: Thanks. They are all locked.—Teles «Talk to me ˱C L @ S˲» 02:57, 27 January 2015 (UTC)