Welcome to my user talk page.
I will respond on this page to everything left here unless stated otherwise.
If I leave a message on your talk page, I will look there for a response.
#wikimedia-privacy / #wikimedia-checkuser access request 
Hi. I've been appointed to the enwiki Audit Subcommittee. I understand I'm supposed to request access to the #wikimedia-privacy and #wikimedia-checkuser IRC channels, and that you're one of the people who can help me with this. Could you, please? Thanks. — Richwales (no relation to Jimbo) 04:51, 30 April 2013 (UTC)
- No need to worry about it — already taken care of, by DerHexer. — Richwales (no relation to Jimbo) 05:44, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Richwales. Sorry, was extremely busy yesterday. I fixed one tiny mistake, so you should now have access to both channels indeed. Good luck! Trijnsteltalk 09:55, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
Re: your revert 
- Thanks for the note, but I prefer to be complete: either mention the global rights of *everyone* or don't mention those rights (or that specific person) at all. Trijnsteltalk 18:54, 4 May 2013 (UTC)
- I guess it's already Done today by ce:User:Дагиров Умар (yourself?, ah, you're an admin again, nvm). Trijnsteltalk 21:56, 7 May 2013 (UTC)
Hi Trijnstel. Should we use Steward request page as discussion page? There is already request for comment here ,therefore i moved comments there and it was an internal issue. We discussed, but Mirzali and Takabeg didnt really disscussed there. They just use political words to change the topic.--Gomada (talk) 09:50, 21 May 2013 (UTC)
- (after ec) Maybe, but you requested the removal of the rights of Mirzali, thus it's not up to you to remove his (and someone else's) comment on SRP. Trijnsteltalk 09:57, 21 May 2013 (UTC)
Block of 184.108.40.206 
- He sure was. You said yourself on his user talk page: "It's OK to discuss the issue on cawiki, open an RfC, etc., just don't vandalize." And I repeatedly reverted his edits, with an explanation! Besides, it's only a 1-day block. He's still able to edit his user talk page and I never heard a thing of him. With regards, Trijnsteltalk 08:43, 22 May 2013 (UTC)