Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat
|←Requests and proposals||Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat||Archives (current)→|
administrator or bureaucrat for some particular task, it is not always easy to find one. This page helps users find one when they need one; asking specific admins directly via their talk pages is one way to elicit a fast response.
Meta has a small active community. When a normal user requires the assistance of an |
Hi all! I need a CentralNotice banner for the w:es:Wikipedia:Encuentros/Editatón_Bibliotecario planned by Wikimedia Argentina in La Plata, next September 20th. The banner should be based on the design available here.
We want to try one campaign
- link: //es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Encuentros/Editat%C3%B3n_Bibliotecario
- from September 15th to September 20th
- logged-in and anonymous users
- only in Argentina, only in Spanish projects
- Text 1: "¡Vení a editar Wikipedia al I Editatón Bibliotecario en la Biblioteca de la Universidad Pública de la Plata!"
- Text 2: "Te esperamos el 20 de septiembre a partir de las 11am" ¡No te lo pierdas!"
- @Anna Torres (WMAR): Campaign here. Banner here. (preview). Please check the settings before it is enabled. --Glaisher (talk) 15:23, 17 September 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Wikimedia España (WMES) will conduct a huge Wikipedia editing workshop in Madrid on 27th September in cooperation with three relevant institutions. We need a banner to ensure the maximum number of attendees. I created a banner here. The details of the campaign are:
- link: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Encuentros/Editatón_BNE_Madrid_2014
- dates: 20th - 27th September, both included.
- logged-in and anonymous users.
- destined for Spanish users only. To be shown in all projects in Spanish language (es.*)
- text1: Participa el próximo 27 de septiembre en la editatón de Madrid,
- text2: organizada por la Biblioteca Nacional de España, la Real Academia Española y el Instituto Cervantes, en colaboración con Wikimedia España.
- @Montgomery: Campaign. Banner (preview). I made some adjustments to the logo size as it overflows. The WLM banner is also there. Should we limit the number of views for this banner?. --Glaisher (talk) 13:22, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
Upload rights to meta
I'm working on my IEG mid-point report and we are advised to use screenshots. These would be out of commons scope, and would likely also carry some fair use licenses (for example screenshots of google docs). Is it possible to get the uploader right?
CFCF (talk) 09:37, 30 September 2014 (UTC)