WikiConference India 2011/Submissions/World's 6th Most Spoken Language: Bengali Wikipedia
This is an open submission for WikiConference India 2011.
- 09:35, 17 August 2011 (UTC)
- Title of the submission
World's 6th Most Spoken Language: Bengali Wikipedia
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, or presentation)
Presentation, Open discussion
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- State of your origin (Country, if you are not based in India)
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
Member of Wikimedia India Chapter, Bengali Wikipedia, Odia and English wiki community
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (maximum 500 words)
I am wikipedia since 2006 (in English wikipedia with IP edit) and 2007 in Bengali Wikipedia. I am promoting and organizing local wiki meetup and workshop in Kolkata (it may be call in Eastern India). My slides/presentation is about our past/futrure project and share my all experience of my native Bengali language Wikipedia, our community, our growth.
- Track (Community/Knowledge/Outreach/Technology)
Community Interactions - Interactions within Wikimedia communities and between various communities
- Will you attend Wikiconference if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)