- See also: Proposal:Structured Data
Since a longer time, I often have to realize, that the view on different things by different people is - yes, different. So I must realize, that the meaning of what is "encyclopedic" to a lot of people is very different. Some say, lists of sportive events depending to Wikipedia, others say no. In the German Wikipedia this is often very disputed. So what could help? A Wiki were we can collect statistic things and lists like:
- Sport results
- Links lists
- Word lists
In German Wikipedia bibliographies in biographic articles unwanted (and that's good!), but these are informations, which are very important. Sport results and lists are the same. At de:WP we argue about lists of streets of a city, lists of mayors and so on.
A Project Wikidata would help here very much. It would be possible to start a single project, usable for all other projects like Commons - or better single language versions like Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikiquote, Wikisource etc. And I would believe, such a project would have much more success than projects like Wikiversity.
Proposed by 
- User:Marcus Cyron - kenwilliams-1ATwebDOTde
Alternative names 
Related projects/proposals 
Domain names 
See also 
- de:Wikipedia:WikiProjekt_Vorlagenauswertung/en A project to analyse the variable values contained in the templates of wikipedia.
- en:Semantic MediaWiki Mediawiki-Extension to make a wiki readable for computers.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2010-08-09/Technology_report (A centralised "data wiki")
People interested 
- Marcus Cyron
- Desalvionjr - I had this idea the other day, I am able to be an sysop for this project
- I like the name Wikilists more but I support this idea, too. --Morten Haan 19:33, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- Mythstrott was going to propose this idea. Then I found it already existed. I fully support this.