Wikidata/Status updates/2012 05 11
This is the Wikidata summary of the week before 2012-05-11.
- Finished second half of third scrum cycle:
- Implemented aliases handling
- Added various PHPUnit tests
- Implemented page move prevention
- Wrote test for site-link user interface
- Started implementing error handling for existing user interface
- Created WikibaseLib to hold common code of Wikibase and WikibaseClient
- Worked to make the client extension integrate better with the repo
- Unit testing for the client
- Fixed right-to-left bugs
- Internationalization, localization
- A lot of work on getting the demo system running - final polishing and testing needed
- Published mockups for linking Wikipedia articles in the future for feedback
- Start of next scrum cycle. We’ll spend the next week on polishing, documentation, bugfixing and so on.
- Started planning a few local Wikidata events for the German community
You can follow commits at https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/gitweb?p=mediawiki/extensions/WikidataClient.git;a=shortlog;h=HEAD and https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/gitweb?p=mediawiki/extensions/WikidataRepo.git;a=shortlog;h=HEAD (stuff not merged into master yet isn't included there)
- Discussions about the mockups mentioned above in a lot of places (discussion page on meta and German Wikipedia for example)
- blog post summarizing the first month
- OKFN meetup
- upcoming: Wikipedia Stammtisch Berlin
- upcoming: Linuxtag
If you have anything to add please share it.