Wikidata/Status updates/2012 07 27
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
This is the Wikidata summary of the week before 2012-07-27.
- Split diff code from WikibaseLib to new Diff extension which can also act as standalone PHP library.
- Added tests for EntityHandlers and DataUpdate classes
- Wrote code documentation
- Added skeleton classes for property and query actions
- Refactored ItemViewAction
- Updated tests in the Wikibase Client
- Refactored code in Wikibase Client, to use namespaces
- Revising storyboards for adding and editing interlanguage links in the client to be posted in next few days for feedback
- Worked more on setup for automated testing
See current sprint items for what we’re working on next.
- deployment process for the first phase http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikidata/Notes/Deployment
- office hours on IRC
- Wikidata intro at Unperfekthaus
- Wikidata intro at Open-Source-Treffen
- The Fifth Elephant
other noteworthy stuff
- decision on the Hungarian Wikipedia to be the first to use Wikidata in production: http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2012-July/061918.html
- figured out how to improve when it comes to involving volunteer contributors - email with details next week
Anything to add? Please share! :)