Wikidata/Status updates/2013 02 01
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
This is the Wikidata summary of the week before 2013-02-01.
- Deployment on the Hebrew and Italian Wikipedia (  )
- Switched the Wikipedias over to a new, more scalable dispatching changes script for propagating changes from the repository to the clients
- Fixing various deeply buried bugs and a few minor bugs reported after deployment
- Preparations for next deployment on wikidata.org
- Working on property parser function for the client
- Implemented robust serialization of changes for dispatching
- Resumed work on linked data interface
- References can now be created, edited and removed on existing statements
- Several minor user interface fixes
- Styling of the user interface for statements
- Selenium tests for references
- Selenium tests for non-JS SpecialPages
- Worked on puppet
See current sprint items for what we’re working on next.
You can see all open bugs related to Wikidata here.
- Abuse filter guidelines
- Policy on properties
- First external tool for output in RDF:  and 
- Running your own instance of Wikibase (for science!)
- We’ve set the date for the next office hours
- upcoming: FOSDEM
Other Noteworthy Stuff 
- Admin reconfirmation is still ongoing
- Deployment of first parts of phase 2 on wikidata.org are planned for February 4 and deployment on English Wikipedia for February 11. See this blog post for details and more dates.
Open Tasks for You 
- Test statements on the demo system before the roll-out to wikidata.org on February 4
- Hack on one of these.
Anything to add? Please share! :)