|Complete list of Wikimedia projects — List of Wikimedia projects by size|
Wikidata (www.wikidata.org) aims to create a free knowledge base about the world that can be read and edited by humans and machines alike. It will provide data in all the languages of the Wikimedia projects and allow for the central access to data in a similar vein as Wikimedia Commons does for multimedia files. Wikidata is a new Wikimedia hosted and maintained project.
|Isso precisa de sua colaboração|
The following things are probably of interest to you:
- Wikidata.org – this is the production website.
- Development version demo site – lets you try out the latest development version of the code.
- Introduction – offers a non-technical introduction to the goals of the Wikidata project proposal.
- FAQ – answers some of the most frequently asked questions.
- Development – offers an overview of the current development work.
- Contribute – shows how you can help.
- Glossary – is a list of terms used around Wikidata and their explanation.
Impacto na Wikipédia
We are working on three major things:
- Centralizing language links
- Providing a central place for infobox data for all Wikipedias
- Creating and updating list articles based on data in Wikidata
Estamos publicando resumos periódicos das atividades relacionadas com o Wikidata em Status updates.