This is not an official bid for 2006... we'll have to start laying the groundwork for 2007.
City details 
- Country: USA
- City proposed: en:Cleveland, Ohio
Conference venue 
- brief description of venue (room sizes, number of rooms etc.)
- Main hall: Thwing Ballroom seats 300+ or the large meeting room at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History seats 400+ (both these buildings are 5 minutes on foot from the Peter B. Lewis building)
- Seminar rooms: the Peter B. Lewis Building (PBL) at the Weatherhead School of Management includes 9 classrooms with integrated audio-visual technology, each holding approximately 60 students, and numerous small seminar rooms and lounge areas; Thwing Student Center includes 2 large meeting rooms holding 120 people each and several smaller meeting rooms
- Lounge facilities: available both in Thwing and in PBL
- Other rooms (organisation, staff, speakers, interviews/press, storage):
- contacts with conference venue (emails, price quotes etc.)
- Technical facilities
- Existing technical installations
- (on site Audio-visual...)
- Wireless Network implementation
- (The Case Western Reserve University campus is blanketed in free Wifi)
- Distance from international airport(s): 30 minutes
- Distance from mainline station(s): train connections to Detroit, Chicago, and Washington are possible (though flights are faster and sometimes cheaper)
- Estimation of travel costs from all continents
- Distance from most accomodations: 20 minutes from downtown hotels by bus, 10 minutes on foot from residence halls, Glidden Inn, and the Intercontinental Hotel at the Cleveland Clinic
- Location of main accomodation facilities: 10-20 minutes
- (on site, off site, how far from conference venue...)
- Room details and price range
- dorms, B&B, Hotel..
- Catering (one meal a day)
- Where do we eat, how much it costs
- contacts with accomodation partner(s)
- (emails, price quotes etc.)
Local sponsorship opportunities 
Possibility of local sponsorships
- (no name needed, just "company X, 4000 USD or will provide 300 beds)
Local team 
(names and what they can help with)
- Sandy 17:48, 15 September 2005 (UTC) (Mamawrites on the English Wikipedia)
- OneCleveland has offered to help coordinate this proposal
Cleveland is under 2 hours by air from Toronto, Montreal, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Cinncinnati, Detroit, and Chicago. There are direct flights from London and San Francisco.
The city has a rich multicultural heritage and a wealth of attractions, including the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a lively music and theatre scene, and an emerald necklace of parks surrounding the downtown neighborhoods. Located on Lake Erie, Cleveland offers access to summer water sports including swimming, sailing, fishing and boating.
The University Circle neighborhood houses the proposed venues, including the campus of en:Case Western Reserve University, the en:Cleveland Museum of Art complex, and many other attractions. It is ten minutes on foot from the Little Italy neighborhood, and ten minutes by bus from the popular entertainment areas of Coventry Village and Shaker Square. Downtown Cleveland is 20 minutes away by public transportation. The airport is 15 minutes west of downtown by public transportation.
- Weaknesses of the proposed location ...and how to overcome those weaknesses
- Weakness 1: Foreign visitors may be apprehensive about getting visas to enter the US.
- Solution 1
- Weakness 2
- Solution 2
- Strengths of the proposed location
- Strength 1
- Strength 2