|Portal||Activities||Business||History||Participants & Supporters||Privacy||Resources||Discussion|
Wikimedia LGBT encourages collaboration among various LGBT-related efforts in all Wikimedia projects. Established projects include:
- GLAM, an opportunity to collaborate with LGBT galleries, libraries, archives and museums
- Wiki Loves Monuments, an international photography competition that can include known LGBT monuments
- Wiki Loves Pride, an international campaign to expand and improve LGBT-related content across all Wikimedia projects
- Wikipedia Education Program / Wiki Education Foundation, encouraging LGBT studies professors around the world to assign their students to contribute to Wikipedia
The LGBT Free Media Collective is an effort by LGBT organizations and Wikimedia projects to collect, archive and make available media files related to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. To date, the collective has contributed 964 media files to Wikimedia Commons. See Category:Files from the LGBT Free Media Collective.
Wikinews is a free content news source supported by the Wikimedia Foundation. The English project includes a branch dedicated to LGBT-related issues and news. The en:LGBT Portal displays articles related to the LGBT community, sorted by region. See en:Category:LGBT.
- LGBT Association at Chinese Wikipedia
- WikiProject LGBT studies at English Wikipedia
- Project LGBT at French Wikipedia
- WikiProject LGBT studies at Persian Wikipedia
- WikiProject LGBT at Spanish Wikipedia
Wikivoyage is a free worldwide travel guide. The LGBT Expedition is one of several special projects known as Expeditions, which encourage collaboration around certain subjects based on shared interests, geography, or skills. The LGBT Expedition seeks to improve coverage related to LGBT travel.