From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
|Portal||Activities||Business||History||Participants & Supporters||Privacy||Resources||Discussion|
The term "Board" is being used loosely to describe the group generally responsible for coordinating this project's activities.
- Another Believer (talk)
- OR drohowa (talk)
- Blue Rasberry (talk)
- Tom Morris (talk)
- Shujenchang (talk)
- Sou Boyy (talk)
Participants / Supporters
- Not necessarily able to or interested in leadership activities, but supports the project's efforts.
- Anyone, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, is free to join.
- As of 29 January 2014, 57 individuals have signed on to participate in, or support, this group's efforts.
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 02:23, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
- If I can do something concrete whether in Belgium, whether on the French Wikipedia, whether on Wikimedia Commons, I will be happy to participate actively. Meanwhile, I already support the effort. --Dereckson (talk) 23:26, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
- Shujenchang (talk) 21:44, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Offering my support. --Another Believer (talk) 15:24, 10 August 2012 (UTC)
- Offering my support as well. I found out about this initiative by sheer chance, more outreach is needed! Raystorm (talk) 18:25, 12 September 2012 (UTC)
- DerFussi - I attended the GLBT workshop at Wikimania and the Meeting at "Number Nine". Nice project. I will try to help (depends on my time). There are some intersections with the Wikivoyage project as well. Hope for some collaboration with the Wikivoyage communities to take care of gaytravel related information. -- DerFussi 12:47, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- I support the mission and goals of the project and am willing to devote considerable effort to helping it succeed. Rivertorch (talk) 05:36, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'll help. Asaf Bartov talk 20:35, 18 March 2013 (UTC)
- Seems like a cool project. Ping me if it ever gets off the ground. I'd be especially interested in looking into the degree to which the various editing communities tolerate homophobia (and biphobia and transphobia), in contrast to racism, sexism, anti-semitism, and the like. — PinkAmpers&(Je vous invite à me parler) 17:58, 17 May 2013 (UTC)
- I try to talk about it in my association! --★ → Airon 90 18:14, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
- Fæ (talk)
- Tom Morris (talk)
- I'm really interested in this work So I support it! Amir (talk) 13:39, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
- --Sou Boyy (talk) 20:47, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
- MRG90 (talk) 09:13, 26 August 2013 (UTC) - It's a great idea. I can translate from English to Persian or vice versa if you ever needed.
- Varnent (talk)(COI) 11:43, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
- --Wikit 13:34, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
- Roblespepe (talk) 03:33, 3 September 2013 (UTC) - Participant of the HK LGTB Meeting. Interested in LGTB activities in the Spanish Wikipedia.
- — ΛΧΣ21 23:30, 24 September 2013 (UTC) - Why not.
- Gobbler (talk) 01:28, 24 October 2013 (UTC) - Cool! I'm a French Wikivoyage contributor
- SPQRobin (talk) 23:00, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- SatyrTN (talk) 17:29, 1 November 2013 (UTC) - WP:LGBT, though I haven't been very active lately...
- FiliP ██ 19:54, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
- OR drohowa (talk) 19:47, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
- Sadads (talk) 20:46, 8 November 2013 (UTC) - definitely a good idea, supporting without the intention to be active contributor
- Keilana|Parlez ici 21:02, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
- Thelmadatter (talk) 22:30, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
- I had the privilege of having access to a library entirely set for LGBT studies. Hope I can still be useful here without them. -- Nojan (talk) 02:55, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
- Ocaasi (talk) 09:21, 9 November 2013 (UTC) - Happy to help
- Figure4jack (talk) 13:53, 9 November 2013 (UTC) - Interested in contributing in any way I'm able. This seems a worthy endeavor, indeed.
- The Interior (talk) 18:18, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
- Gobōnobō + c 19:55, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
- Samirluther (talk) 21:29, 10 November 2013 (UTC) - I'll definitely help spread the word.
- Cleeder (talk) 04:19, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- Wing (talk) 15:08, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- Maximilianklein (talk) 00:05, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
- Undead q (talk) 10:26, 20 November 2013 (UTC)
- verdy_p (talk) 00:50, 11 December 2013 (UTC)
- Kevin Rutherford (talk) 23:10, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
- OwenBlacker (Talk) 19:15, 6 April 2014 (UTC)
- Mijotoba (talk) 19:02, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
- Zellfaze (talk) 19:03, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
- Sumana Harihareswara 19:05, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
- Mozucat (talk) 19:29, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
- RachelWex (talk) 19:39, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
- Rabimba (talk) 19:58, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hypotactic (talk) 20:03, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
- Mooeypoo (talk) 03:01, 2 June 2014 (UTC)
- Heteroglossia (talk) 22:22, 23 June 2014 (UTC)
- Netha Hussain (talk) 14:56, 10 August 2014 (UTC)
- Geekdiva (talk) 07:56, 25 August 2014 (UTC) — I can't help at all due to real life limitations, but I agree with this project's goals. I debated adding my name to this list because I cannot help at all and probably won't make my way back here. Because of this, I think you should have two lists at this level: one for people who might be able to help out sometime, and one for people who agree with you and publicly say so, but that that's the end of what they can do. It would clarify what people are signing up for. For example, if you put out a newsletter, I don't wish to receive it simply because I've gone years without getting to my own talk page. :) So, by adding myself to this list, it's not clear what I'll be asked. Does that make sense? Well, anyway, I'm a B with many friends and relatives in many other letters, so go team everybody, go!
- Chase me ladies, I'm the Cavalry (talk) 21:06, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
- Orderinchaos Based in Australia and happy to help where I can. (talk) 21:37, 24 October 2014 (UTC)
- Lenyado (talk) 16:40, 26 November 2014 (UTC) — Toronto based overseas Chinese. I mainly focuse on translating LGBT related entries into Chinese.
- James (Talk) 08:53, 20 December 2014 (UTC)
- Netmouse (talk) 19:19, 22 January 2015 (UTC)
- Qetipa (talk) 00:22, 30 January 2015 (UTC)