Wikimedia Macedonia/Wikimedia projects? Which? What? How?
Wikimedia projects? Which? What? How? is a project of the Wikimedia local chapter, Wikimedia Macedonia. The project consists of series of presentations about the Wikimedia projects excluding Wikipedia held on the faculties and other educational institutions in the country.
- Name: Wikimedia projects? Which? What? How? (in Macedonian: Викимедија проекти? Кои? Што? Како?)
- Category: seminar
- Date and Time: unknown
- Place: unknown (probably Skopje)
- Duration: 1 h - 2 h (theese are random numbers of the analizes, and the preliminary will show, how long will be the presentation(s))
- Venue: unknown
- Presentors: members of Wikimedia Macedonia
- Audience: pupils, students, other interested (journalists are included)
This project aims to promote the all of the Wikimedia projects and the benefits, that they offer. This would be also a way to interest other people (especially pupils and students) to start edit on Wikimedia projects.
The benefits of this project would be:
- Increasing the number of people in Macedonia, who know the basic informations about Wikimeda projects.
- Promoting Wikimedia.
- Increasing the number of active users on Wikimedia projects.