Wikimedia chapters/Reports/Wikimedia Sverige/201205
This is the Chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige, May 2012.
Board meeting 
We held one board meeting via Google Hangout.
We hired Joh Andersson as a project assistent for the Europeana project. He will work from Brussels the first weeks and later move to Stockholm in June.
Preparing reports from previous survey and workshops.
Europeana Awareness 
Planning a edit-a-thon in Leuven Belgium. (It was cancelled 7th June because of a very low number of participants)
Access to technology 
The equipment was used six times:
- Photography at Landsort, Kvarnholmen and areas in Stockholm.
- Some test photos in Stockholm areas.
- Wiki takes Norrköping: Images at commons:Category:Wiki Takes Norrköping
- Åcon: Images in commons:Category:Åcon 2012.
- The baptism of Swedish princess Estelle.
- Photo safari in Bergslagen: Images at commons:Category:Historical sightseeing in Uppland, May 2012
Also in May, videos from the book fair in Gothenburg where Members of the Parliament presented themselves was uploaded.
Together with the council for Swedens museums we have signed a Letter of Intent to cooperate during this year.
White paper about GLAM:s and copyright 
We finished our publication and releaseparty is the 1st of June.
Community driven projects 
Wiki takes Norrköping 
Photo safari in Bergslagen 
Wikimedia in the news 
- One of Swedens biggest newspaper Dagens Nyheter wrote about our Letter of Intent. http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/museer-tar-hjalp-av-wikipedia
- Interview in Radio 1 http://play.radio1.se/catchup/clip/6865 about the Wikipedian in Residence and the fact that taxpayers money are used to improve Wikipedia.
- Radio Gothenburg, regional channel of Sveriges Radio interviewed our board member Mattias Blomgren. http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=4198&artikel=5121552
Upcoming in June 
- 11, 15 Photo safari at Hallwylska museum, and edit-a-thon
- 13-15 Meeting with Europeana inLeuven Belgium