Wikimedians by mode of transportation
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
All-terrain vehicle (quad) 
- \Mike A 10+ year old norwegian DBS
- $700 (how many ψ is that?) mountain bike, which I rode for a year. Average cost thus far: $700 yearly. Average cost to drive a car: more like $2000-4000 yearly. See the difference? →Iñgólemo← (talk) 07:20, 20 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- 8 year old Dawes, original cost: £300, maintanance: <£100. Savings: ~£10 per week (based on cost of public transport). Joe D
- ScarletSpider 1970's hippie "Free Spirit" label road bike with a set of 26in. x 3/4in. rims. Came with maroon finish and one fine cargo rack for the back. Also, you will spot me in the dark with my handy battery operated blinky light in red.
- Crasshopper rides a Little 500 track bike.
- Incnis Mrsi (not at winter, though)
- David Cannon. Ford station wagon and Honda City E. Possession of motor vehicles is what is responsible for my numerous speeding and parking fines.
- Jaberwocky6669 1997 Mazda Protege Dx 120,000+ miles!
- Lucky 6.9 Ah, me. My daily driver is a five-speed '99 Ford ZX2 with a Pioneer stereo, Infinity speakers and a K&N air filter. Fun car. My hobby car, a 1978 Mercedes-Benz 6.9 is the basis of my screen name. My other hobby car is a '65 Ford Mustang hardtop. My wife drives an '03 Toyota Corolla LE and my son and I are fixing up a '68 Ford Mustang hardtop as his daily driver. I had an '88 Yamaha Riva 50cc scooter...but I sold it. Too small. :^P
- Thryduulf. 1998 White Skoda Felicia 1.3 hatchback. I'm not a car nut so this workhorse suits me perfectly. I'd use public transport more if it was a realistic option (journey to work (30 miles) - car: 45-50 minutes. public transport (bus, train, bus): ~3 hours)
- Kaster 2000 (Silver) Ford Galaxy 1.9 TDI
- Boivie 21:57, 27 October 2005 (UTC) Sweden's only Hyundai Stellar and a Hyundai Grace van.
- Andy Connolly driving a 2000MY Vauxhall Omega Saloon.
Public transit 
- Kneiphof (Note: I use it as a passenger. I don't drive the train :-)
- Jaxl (LIRR -- and I despise every minute of it :))
- Sheridan If only I didn't have to, but better than owning a car, I suppose.
- Kneiphof (Note: I use it as a passenger. I don't drive the tram :-)
- CanadaGirl Bus
- Hołek ҉ Just like Kneiphof :)
- Sheridan Only when in London (or other city with a decent transportation system).
- Allan Javier Aguilar Castillo
- Ralgis - USB bus drive
Roller skates 
- Ryan - Walking is the healthy way to go.
- Sarge Baldy
- Sheridan - use longshank's pony!
- Valmi Dufour
Other (please specify) 
- Webkid - legomobile
- Scott Burley - A jet-powered, monkey-navigated -- and it goes on like this.
- Get It – A Playmobil police car, airplane and heli.
- Hedley Scalextric.
- Dudtz-I flew a plane with atleast 7 people in it it at the age of some time between the ages of 6+8
- Ryan Norton - Dump Truck (not really but this section needs a fake dump truck driver... wait...fake.... now that's sad :()
- carlb - a Bennett Buggy... at least it seems that way at times. Actually, I drive the leftovers from this article and keep a Canadian Tire Supercycle™ as a backup. Ahh, to be rich... ;)