Wikimedians who use a regular computer
eeh? As opposed to an irregular computer? --Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason 16:27, 22 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- As opposed to context-free (but not regular), context-sensitive (but not context-free) and unrestricted (but not context-sensitive) computers (en:Chomsky hierarchy). ;^) -- Paddu 20:05, 20 Mar 2005 (UTC)
[Parmenter] 16:13, 4 November 2005 (UTC)
[Hopkins] 21:41, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- [[User:Mxn|Minh Nguyễn (talk, blog)]] – Dimension T600
- cuiusquemodi Dude! ... sorry ...
- →Iñgólemo← (talk) 08:41, 2 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- CAPS LOCK Occasionally edit from my OptiPlex, see further down for my regular machine though
- Lady Aleena
- Project2501a O2 R10K, Onyx 2 :D (<3 dot Com boom!)
Sun Microsystems 
- Project2501a Spark 20
Wikipedians who build their computers themselves using components from a variety of manufacturers.
- Mike Storm
- Gurmeet S. Kochar
- Sesel (not personally)
- Project2501a nVidia SLI with 2 6800Ultras <3
- Zidane2k1 Always been custom since 1999
- Liface - Newegg rocks.
- Jonathan Penny
- Allan Javier Aguilar Castillo
Shop assembled 
Wikipedians that get their computer assembled by the dealer using components from different manufacturers.
Other brands (please specify) 
- JB82 eMachines (back home)
- Ddawson ABS, ordered by phone
- DarkEvil Sony VAIO
- CAPS LOCK Sun SPARCstation
- Yath A computer has a case, a motherboard, a power supply... I thought this was just a page to say "I hate laptops and PDAs". I couldn't care less if the thing was home assembled or gently pieced together by Intel-monks.