Wikimedians who use laptops
From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
- Apple Expert: MacBook Limited Edition Aluminum (Not the Pro, but getting one soon)
- Perl: iBook (getting a 15' powerbook this summer. Perl 22:22, 16 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- Cat: 12" PowerBook, 867 MHz G4, 640 MB RAM, Mac OS "Panther" 10.3.4 Cat 19:57, 4 Jun 2004 (UTC)
- lysdexia 1.25 GHz 15.2" AlPowerbook lysdexia 12:14, 28 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- brion 12" PB 1GHz
- iKato iBook G4 running Mac OS X 10.3.4
- Brian Reading iBook G4 running Mac OS X 10.4.1
- User:Suisui 15" PowerBook G4 800MHz
- Animated Cascade - 15-inch MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz, OS X 10.4.9, as of 05:37, 5 May 2007 (UTC).
- Uninstall[it] iBook G4 12" 1.3 GHz with Linux
- Emc2 13-inch MacBook 1.83GhZ 1G RAM running Mac OS X 10.5.1 Leopard
- Devin Murphy 13-inch MacBook Pro with a 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 4 GS 1067 MHz DDR3 Memory, running OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard.
- Eequor - about five years old...
- Optim: Sony Vaio (I also have a toshiba)
- Yesopenilno: It was obsolete before I opened the box
- AnnaAniston : Sony Vaio. I never knew love could be this way.
- VAIO. MaxSem
- Optim: Toshiba Satellite (I also have a Sony)
- Mark Ryan: Toshiba Satellite (I also use a desktop computer)
- Seth Ilys: Toshiba Portege 3500 tablet
- Bquanta: Toshiba Satellite something-something (soon to have a desktop 'puter)
- Jenmoa: Toshiba Satellite
- Pfv2 Satellite
- Deniz Utku Satellite
- Shruti14 Satellite; use multiple computers
- Jonathan Penny Satellite R15 Tablet
- Ralgis - Satellite L455-SP2903R
- TJ Spyke-nice widescreen one
- JB82 (also JB82) - HP Pavillion ZE5300 (once owned a Toshiba Satellite until it bit the big one last summer; also use a desktop computer)
- UtherSRG - HP Pavillion ze5300!
- paradiso - HP pavilion zd7000
- Yath - HP/compaq tc1100 (a tablet). It isn't a laptop. It isn't mine. I don't like it. I'm not sure whether it goes under HP or compaq. But what are you going to do. It's ideal for those times when you need a two pound piece of paper that you have to write very slowly on and that makes loud fan noises trying to cool down its processor.
- Jet123 - HP Compaq Presario V5207NR
- Moo7a - HP Pavilion dv5278ea Core2duo ;)
- A very nice one. Muriel
- Liface - best $730 I've ever spent.
- Bought a reasonable Notebook at Walmart recently. (Google for Mikewee777)
- Fennec - IBM ThinkPad R40
- MSTCrow - IBM ThinkPad T42
- Sam Hocevar - IBM ThinkPad T41p
- Alphax - IBM ThinkPad T22 (mostly)
- Linuxbeak - IBM ThinkPad 390E; in market for (relatively) new one
- Rootlevel - IBM ThinkPad X31
- Zdislav - IBM ThinkPad E600
Phil: blew up in my face in April 2004, now looking for someone who can restore CMOS settings
- Admrboltz -- Insperon 600m
- Minh Nguyễn : Dell Inspiron 8600
Phil: Dell Inspiron 8600 arrived April 2004, blew up August 2004, hopping I can get them to replace the hard disk. There might be a pattern here: should I really be trusted with a laptop at all?
- Lussmu : Latitude LS
- Samuel J. Howard : Inspiron 2600
- IulianU: an ancient Latitude CPx, whose time is soon to come
- Ikar.us Inspiron 9200
- Zidane2k1 Inspiron 4100
- Sesel: Inspiron 9200
- Ruy Pugliesi - Vostro 3500
Ahtec (Spanish brand based on SiS motherboard like many others out there)
- Pfortuny 08:28, 17 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- User:Suisui CF-W2DW6AXR