Lists of Wikiversity Learning Projects 
A fundamental unit of community within Wikiversity is a message between two participants which contains meaningful information.
Another fundamental unit of community within Wikiversity is the Learning Group. Wikiversity Learning Groups are groups of Wikiversity participants with a shared learning goal. Learning Groups participate in Wikiversity Learning Projects that are relevant to achieving a group's learning goals. Learning projects involve the creation and development of Wikiversity pages that describe the learning experiences of Learning Group members.
Existing Learning Projects 
- Learning materials project - Finding and evaluating learning resources.
- Wikiversity Core Courses Initiative - support for service-oriented projects that improve Wikimedia sister projects.
- Cell biology improvement drive - service-oriented project.
- Human Genetic Uniqueness Project - students search for genes that make humans different from other apes.
- Wikiversity/Wiki as a tool for learning - Investigation of the implications of wiki technology for online learning.
- (add more)
Proposed Learning Projects 
- Wiki 101 - Introduction to wiki editing and wiki communities
- Citing Sources - Introduction to finding high quality, verifiable sources and citing them in WikiMedia projects.
- Climate Change Project - students explore climatological data and climate prediction models.
- Astronomy Project - students access public astronomy databases and explore outer space.
- Theory of Everything Project - student research projects involving public databases for particle physics experiments.
- Educational Video Project - participants learn how to make videos, catalog free license video sources, contact holders of educational video and ask for release of video under the GFDL.
- Wikimedia Garbage Detail - Wikiversity's sister projects such as Wikipedia discard articles that do not conform to the narrow mission of the various Wikimedia projects. The Wikimedia Garbage Detail will be a Wikiversity project devoted to learning how to efficiently capture discarded content from other Wikimedia projects that is suitable for Wikiversity.
- (add more)
See also 
- If you are looking for a quick answer to a question, try the Wikiversity:Helpdesk.
- If there is a conventional subject area that you want to explore, try browsing this Schools list.
|The U in Wikiversity (edit)|
|Find your place in the Wikiversity community|
|Education - Hunter-gatherers | Scholars | Browsers | Masters|
|Service - Wikipedia | Wikinews | Wikibooks|
|Research - secondary | original | collaboration|
|Other - Support staff | Student union | Faculty club|