Jump to navigation Jump to search
"#100wikidatadays" is a personal challenge, in which a person aims at the creation or reconstruction of (at least) one template (e.g. infobox) which gets all or almost all its information from Wikidata in 100 days in a row. The general idea and the rules follow the idea of the 100wikidays. The idea was discussed at Wikimania 2016.
Feel free to join!
Note: The use of infoboxes based on WD should be done according to the rules of the local community in order to avoid deception.
- If template is created, it should get most of its data from Wikidata and to be used minimum in 10 pages.
- If template is reconstructed, it should also get most of its data from Wikidata so that it will not be worse that it was done with hands.
- No cheating!
- No missed days and no catch-ups.
- No preparation of templates in advance.
- But also: Ignore All Rules and: "The only competition worthy of a wise man is with himself." -- Washington Allston
- Set-up your page on your local wiki, where you will report your templates, e.g.
- Add it below
- Indicate your start date an a wiki where are you creating your template
- When you are done, put a tick
You can see the tutorial on infobox creation here.
|N°1||Editor||Started on (YYYY-MM-DD)||Creating templates on||Progress reports||Status|