Affiliate-selected Board seats/2019/Voting
The voting phase for ASBS 2019 begins on May 8 00:00 UTC and ends on May 31 23:59 UTC.
ASBS 2019 Vote Instructions
- Rank any candidate from 1 (your preferred candidate) to 11 (your least preferred candidate).
- You can give the same rank to several candidates.
- If you don't want to rank a specific candidate, leave it blank.
- Click on the Submit Vote button at the bottom of the page. You are done.
- You can also notice that after voting a message appears at the top saying "We thank you for your time spent taking this survey. Your response has been recorded."
Deadline: 2019-05-31 23:59 UTC
Email to participants
- This is the email that confirmed voters will receive.
Welcome to the voting phase for ASBS 2019. The Wikimedia Foundation's bylaws require that two board members be selected through this vote.
- As a confirmed participant, below you can find your personalized link to the vote.
- Please don't share this link with anyone. It is valid for only one vote.
- You can use your mobile device to vote.
- Instructions to vote will be available once you click on the link.
- You will receive a receipt from the address email@example.com after you cast your vote - please keep it in a safe place. The subject of such email is "Confirmation of your vote".
Follow this link to vote as Full Name for Organization Name: Take the Survey.
- Are decimals accepted when voting?
- Decimals are technically accepted, but they will get rounded.
- Who has access to the Qualtrics survey?
- Only Wikimedia Foundation staff supporting ASBS can access it.
- How will we know who voted and how?
- Wikimedia Foundation staff will be updating Affiliate-selected Board seats/2019/Eligible entities on a weekly basis. They'll just record who has voted until then, not how. Only after the voting phase is over, data about the actual vote will be shared with facilitators for the calculations phase. Because of the nature of the voting, just looking at the raw data wouldn't provide a good insight into the potential results anyway, since complex calculations will be necessary to determine those.
- Why are the candidates names not ordered alphabetically?
- We're going with a randomized order, which means everyone gets the list ordered differently, to avoid response order bias.
- My organization isn't ready to vote just yet.
- That's fine. There's plenty of time until the end of the month. The representative will get a weekly reminder if they haven't voted yet.
- I can't find the link to vote?
- Please check your spam folder for an email titled "Your ASBS 2019 Vote".