Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Renewals/Wikisource Community User Group - June 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Recognising Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- In November 2013, Wikisource Community User Group was recognised as Wikimedia User Group by the Affiliations Committee for a term of one (1) year, which elapsed on November 30, 2014.
- The "Wikisource Community User Group" has requested renewal of its recognition as a Wikimedia affiliate;
- The present status and work performed by Wikisource Community User Group, which has been published on their Meta page, has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee;
- They have fulfilled the minimum requirements necessary to retain their status as a Wikimedia User Group, and has developed programmatic work for a year;
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee that the group meets the requirements for renewing the Wikimedia User Group status;
- A user group may later be recognized as a thematic organisation if it meets the additional requirements.
- Therefore be it
- resolved that Wikimedia user group status of Wikisource Community User Group is renewed indefinitely starting this date;
- resolved that if in one more year's time, should the Wikisource Community User Group find it appropriate, it may apply for recognition as a thematic organisation.
- Wikisource Community User Group (Talk Page)
- Wikisource Community User Group 2014 Report.
- Wikimedia User Group requirements.