Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Wikimedians in Thailand - April 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- The application of Wikimedians in Thailand User Group has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee and was discussed on their Meta Page;
- The focus of the group can be found on Meta.
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee that the group meets the requirements for Wikimedia User Group status;
- A user group may later be recognized as a chapter or a thematic organization if it meets the additional requirements.
- Therefore be it
- resolved that Wikimedians in Thailand User Group is recognized as a Wikimedia User Group for a one-year renewable period that becomes effective when the Wikimedia User Group agreement is signed.
- At the end of the recognition period, the group may apply for the renewal of recognition.