Association of Keepist Wikipedians
I, Jonathan235 establish the Association of Keepist Wikipedians. I want all Keepists to know that there is a place to express all your opinions so we don't have to listen to deletionists and, if we work together, keep more pages. If you want to know more about my "Wikipolicies" check out my user page at Wikipedia.
- Jonathan235 yeah, I'm the only member but once more people find out, there will be more members, trust me
- Orthologist I'm with you, but I'm not really in the association. Just include me as an honorary member. Keep up the good work.
- SamB 00:34, 14 March 2007 (UTC) - Well, I mostly just like the name. What is this about opinions?
- Roachgod 22:03, 19 July 2008 (UTC) - That which is must be kept.
- allixpeeke (talk) 07:23, 18 October 2014 (UTC)