Ang pahinang ito ay nangongolekta ng mga tatak ng Wikimedia na asset, guidelines, at handa para sa paggamit ng disenyong padron.
- 1 Pambungad
- 2 Marka & paggamit
- 3 Type
- 4 Color
- 5 Assets
- 6 How you can add to this collection
- 7 Frequently asked questions
Kung paaono ang mga tao ng Wikimedia at ang gawain na gusto natin ay ang mga tatak natin. Ang aming logo ay matrigger, o signifier, para sa nararamdaman ng aming tatak.
- Basahin tungkol sa relasyon sa tatak at logo.
- Basahin ang patakaran ng kalakal na pantatak para makita na kung sino gumagamit ng tatak Wikimedia at paano.
Marka & paggamit
Tinatawag namit ang isang salita at sining ng logo, ang isang 'marka.'
Wikimedia Foundation marks
Using the Wikimedia Foundation marks
The Wikimedia Foundation wordmark and prominent document titles are written in Montserrat. Document body copy text is written in Source Serif Pro. Both types are free to download under the Open Font License.
For additional character support (e.g. Arabic, Armenian, Bengali type) we have been using Noto. This entire type family is free to download under the Open Font License, but you will need to select the specific character type file (e.g. "Kufi" for Arabic) you intend to use.
The Wikimedia Foundation mark is one-color. There are two options: black or white. This approach makes it more flexible and easier to use in different situations.
For example, here is the white mark on a black background:
Use the mark on any color background, and even on top of a busy background like a photo, and it reads well. The forms are clear. The type is wide. The contrast is high.
Using the Wikimedia colors
There are three colors closely associated with the Wikimedia movement. They are green, blue, and red. They can be used as background colors, title or headline colors, in branded apparel. For example, they are used as part of the Wikimedia Foundation business card design.
These are specific color values used by the Wikimedia Foundation:
* Note: The blue CMYK value is inconsistent on Adobe applications. Use the blue hex value and set up your document in CMYK color mode.
- Some logos use for blue instead of #0063BF the "non-dithered colors" #069
Using the Wikimedia mark
This mark is used by the Wikimedia movement around the world.
Click the icons to continue
Gear and apparel
How you can add to this collection
- Upload your asset to Wikimedia Commons
- Navigate to an existing gallery page within the brand wiki eg. Brand/Envelopes
- Describe your asset with a meaningful label and add to the gallery with your image eg. specific envelope size.
- If none of the existing categories apply, you can make your own! Follow the Click-IT module guidelines.
Frequently asked questions