|Volume 4 (2024)
|Volume 3 (2023)
|Volume 2 (2018)
|Volume 1 (2017)
Next issue: end of the January 2024
Deadline: 20 January 2024
-15 days to Deadline for your submission
- Usual publishing time of the Newsletter
30 days before the deadline
Call for submissions
During the submission period
Preparation of submissions
Second half of the month
10 days after the deadline
Preparation of the next issue
First days of the following month of the deadline
New issue of the Newsletter is published
This newsletter is written by editors, users, Wikimedia affiliates, and staff from organisations Wikimedia collaborates with, like you!
If you have a relevant story, feel free to start writing.
Do you have a text or can you write about your suggestion? Just below you can start an article, and put there your text or write there a story or summary. Don't worry about the layout, we will take care of that if you do not know how to do it. It is welcome to add available images to the page.
You can propose an article by following these steps:
- Step 1: Insert your proposed article title in the text entry box below.
- Step 2: Click on the "Start writing the article" button to create a form for your proposed article.
- Step 3: Fill in the form and save the page. It will then appear in proposed articles, then it'll be moved to approved articles.
Please make sure that you have logged in before proposing your article. Additionally, please read guidelines below, if you are not sure about anything connected with your proposed article or contact the team.
The delivery list is coordinated on Global message delivery/Targets/CEE. The newsletter can be delivered to any Wikimedia wiki in any language; just add yourself to the list.
- Editor-in-chief: Jan Beránek (Czech Republic)
- CEE Hub staff (Barbara Klen and Toni Ristovski) will be coordinating the work related to the CEE Newsletter.
You can contact the team with questions, suggestions, ideas, and even your proposals on following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any guiding about which subject is suitable or about what you should keep in mind while writing, please read the guidelines page.
But do not worry too much about all these rules, the editors are here to support you.