CIS-A2K/Events/Online Meeting with Punjabi Wikimedians - 13 February 2021
CIS-A2K conducted an online meeting of Punjabi Wikimedians on 13 February 2021. This was the second meeting of the 2021 year. 11 participants joined this meeting. User:KCVelaga was also joined this meeting as a resource person.
- Date: 13 February 2021
- Timing: 03:00 pm to 04:30 pm
- Location: Google Meet
- Discussion on VP: ਵਿਕੀਪੀਡੀਆ:ਸੱਥ#ਮਹੀਨਾਵਾਰ_ਮੀਟਿੰਗ_ਬਾਰੇ_ਇੱਕ_ਸੁਨੇਹਾ
- Etherpad: Click here
- User:Charan Gill
- User:KCVelaga (as resource person)
- User:Nitesh Gill
- User:Mulkh Singh
- User:Benipal hardarshan
- User:Manavpreet Kaur
- User:Simranjeet Sidhu
- User:Stalinjeet Brar
- User:Harpreet Kaur
- User:Satpal (CIS-A2K)
- Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees/Call for feedback: Community Board seats - lead by Manavpreet Kaur & KCVelage
- Short discussion on Wikipedia Disamguistion pages
- Monthly update by Satpal as a community advocate
- short intro of upcoming Wikisource+Wikidata event
- Small update of Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021
This was the second meeting of Punjabi Wikimedians in 2021 year. The meeting was started at 3:07 after waiting for new participants to join. Total of 11 participants joined this meeting. The main focus of this meeting was Wikimedia Foundation's Board of trustees. This discussion was lead by Manavpreet Kaur after a brief introduction of the meeting's agenda by Satpal. Manav also introduced KCVelaga as he was in the meeting for taking questions by participants. So, Manav started the discussion by sharing a slide with everyone. The slide can be seen here as well: Click here for the presentation. The discussion was long as there were so many things to discuss. In the end, it was decided that participants need more time to understand the whole thing. So, they will submit their opinion later. The useful links are posted on the village pump of Punjabi Wikipedia for better understanding.
After that, participants discussed disambiguation pages on Punjabi Wikipedia. This discussion was started by Gaurav Jhammat on the messenger group of Punjabi Wikimedians. At the end of this meeting, it participants were noticed about Wikisource+Wikidata Event and Satpal shared his monthly update as community advocate.