|This page is under construction|
Please help review and edit this page.
A workshop on Advance Odia Wikisource Workshop will be conducted on 20-21October 2018/27-28 October 2018/10-11 November 2018 at Bhubaneswar (or slightly around). Wikimedians from Odia states of (who are currently staying in) Odia can participate in the workshop. User:Jayantanth will be the primary trainer of the workshop.
Please fill the form if you are interested.
- Date: 20-21October 2018/27-28 October 2018/10-11 November 2018
- Place: Bhubaneswar (or slightly around)
- Venue: TBD
Although this is not the final schedule, we expect these topics to be discussed.
- Copyright Introduction about the Odia Books.
- Introduction of Odia Wikisource.
- Odia Wikisource Stats explanation.
- Proofreading/validation techniques tools.
- Most uses Wikisource Tools.
- Implements the tools to Odia Wikisource.
- Google OCR with python script.
- Workshop for run the script from Linux and Windows machine.
- topic may be added based on needs-assessment of the participants
Who can join?
- Wikimedian who is currently residing in Odia State.
- actively involved and recently active on Odia Wikisource projects.
- at least 300+ edits in Odia Wikisource 1 September 2018
- Note: Partial participation (eg, can not attend fully, but attend most/some of the workshop) is not allowed
- Is it a residential training?
- Are you going to support my travel and accommodation during the workshop?
- Can I bring my friend/brother(...) in the workshop?
- Kindly no, not during the workshop
- Why can't I attend the workshop, if I am not from the mentioned Odia states?
- Apologies, this is a zonal workshop. If you want to have a similar workshop in your zone, please let us know. You may email jayantacis-india.org