CIS-A2K/Konkani Wikipedia @Goa University/Join us
|Main||Workshops & Events||Konkani Vishwakosh Digitization Project||Reports & Blogs||Media Coverage||Gallery||Join us|
Additional ways to connect with us
- Help build more Konkani articles in cyberspace here.
- Contact email@example.com to start planning your organization's Wikipedia engagement.
- Connect with us on our Facebook Page
- Connect with List of Wikimedia Incubator Members Contributing to Konkani Wikipedia.
- Help build CIS-A2K Konkani Work Plan. Feel free to leave a message on the program talk page.
If you need assistance
Just send a note to: User:John Noronha or User:Supriya kankumbikar. Leave a message by clicking the (+) sign on top on their talk pages, add your comments/queries and click "Save page" button. In case you are an unregistered user(or not logged in ) they will reply on their own talk page. If you are a regular user they will reply on your talk page. Please not that there may be a time delay or it may not be possible to reply on the same day due to work, but they will try their best.
- http://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/kok (Konkani Wikipedia/incubator)
- http://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/kok/contributors List yourself as a contributor
How you can help
- Translate articles of relevance to Goa, and to generally building the body of knowledge in Konkani. There are tonnes of copyright-free articles which you can translate into Konkani at http://en.wikipedia.org This is specially suited for people with linguistic and translation skills (whatever script).
- Play around with the Wikipedia and see how it works. It's not complex. The starting point is to create a login for yourself. Then, everything follows. This is specially suited for tech people. But don't believe it's a complicated tech job!
- Build awareness about the attempt to build the Konkani Wikipedia, and tell others about it. It will only work if there is enough "critical mass" and interest around it.
- Above all, promote the language of your choice (any script!) using this tool of the 21st century. It's a powerful tool, so let's make use of it.