What is V0?
V0 is the first testable version of the tool. The goal was to make a simplified, early version of the tool, so that it could be shared for testing with Wikimedia organizer communities. This way, we could learn what was working, what needed to be improved, and how we could best address the needs of organizers. In this page, we will explain the plans and vision for this release.
This version of the event registration tool included the following features:
- Organizer can create an event page in the event namespace
- Organizer can enable registration on event pages that they created
- Organizer can edit event registration information
- Organizer can disable event registration on event page
- Organizer can see who register for the event and when they registered
- Organizer can remove participants from participant list
- Participants can register for events by clicking on a “Register” button
- Participants can unregister for events
- Participants can see links to chat groups or video calls, if any
- All users can see a public list of registered participants