Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Content pages in category "2020 projects"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Research:Characterizing Collaboration Models in the EN, FR and ES Language Editions of Wikipedia
- Research:Characterizing Existing Practices for Identifying and Mitigating Knowledge Gaps
- Research:Characterizing Readers Navigation
- Research:Classifying Actors on Talk Pages
- Research:Content Creation on Eastern Punjabi Wikipedia
- Research:Content Translation Newcomer Survey, India 2020
- Research:Understanding Engagement with Images in Wikipedia
- Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations/Research
- Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations/Research/bn
- Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations/Research/de
- Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations/Research/en
- Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations/Research/es
- Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations/Research/id
- Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations/Research/it
- University of Virginia/Machine learning for MeSH terms
- Research:University of Virginia/sort a billion documents
- University of Virginia/Wikicite for education