Learning patterns for editathons.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Editathons learning patterns"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- Learning patterns/Capturing User names at workshops
- Learning patterns/Child room
- Learning patterns/Connectivity issues
- Learning patterns/Creating a network of organizers
- Learning patterns/Creating an article right away
- Learning patterns/Creating new articles
- Learning patterns/Cross chapter collaboration on wiki writing contest
- Learning patterns/Edit-a-thon in classroom
- Learning patterns/Edit-a-thon Meetup Takeover
- Learning patterns/Edit-a-thon worklists
- Learning patterns/Editathon evaluation form
- Learning patterns/Engaging non-Wikipedian academic experts to identify content gaps
- Learning patterns/Engaging participants through critical theory
- Learning patterns/Estimating and evaluating in-kind resources
- Learning patterns/Have a photographer present at edit-a-thons to photograph notable women with consent
- Learning patterns/Help the "deletionists' victims"
- Learning patterns/Hiring a metrics processor for a Wikimedia outreach project
- Learning patterns/Hosting a multi-location gender gap edit-a-thon
- Learning patterns/How to join VisibleWikiWomen as a campaign organizer in your local context
- Learning patterns/How to make a multi-day editathon?
- Learning patterns/How to make an Educational Editathon without a good Internet's connectivity
- Learning patterns/How to make editathons for new users more successful
- Learning patterns/How to prepare and plan for Online Edit-a-thons
- Learning patterns/How to survive to an international edit-a-thon when you're the only coordinator