This category is for L2 project ideas.
Pages in category "Labs2 project ideas"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Research:Ideas/Assessment of article improvement tasks
- Research:Ideas/Automated broadcasting of newly categorized stubs
- Research:Ideas/Editor profiles and interactions
- Research:Ideas/First edits for male and female newcomers
- Research:Ideas/FlaggedRevs unregistered users engagement
- Research:Ideas/Helpdesks on Wikipedia
- Research:Ideas/How does the availability of VisualEditor affect the rate of edits and editor acquisition in different languages?
- Research:Ideas/How has the retention of female editors been affected by the decline?
- Research:Ideas/How much repetitive text is there in Wikipedias in different languages? Can it be useful for translation memory?
- Research:Ideas/Is ptwiki declining like enwiki?
- Research:Ideas/Map Visualising Learning Pathway Links
- Research:Ideas/Oxford Hackathon Notes
- Research:Ideas/Public query interface for Labs
- Research:Ideas/Requests for adminship and the retention of long term editors
- Research:Ideas/The effect of abuse filter
- Research:Ideas/Using Wikipedia as a multilingual corpus
- Research:Ideas/Visualizing Wikidata "instance of" and "subclass of" property chains
- Research:Ideas/WOMP: Wikipedia Open Metrics Platform