Category:Online engagement patterns
Learning patterns related to online engagement (design of portals and workflows, eliciting contributions, usability, information architecture, etc).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- Online engagement patterns/Translations (19 categories)
Content pages in category "Online engagement patterns"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Learning patterns/Make use of mistakes on Wikipedia
- Learning patterns/Making the Digital Library of India really useful
- Learning patterns/Mass messaging
- Learning patterns/Matching newcomers to Wikimedia projects and activities: nurturing happy, passionate editors:)
- Learning patterns/Measuring a WikiProject's community and activity
- Learning patterns/Use tags to count and track edits
- Learning patterns/Using 'Share a fact' to engage social media followers of small Wikipedias
- Learning patterns/Using social media channels for editors retention
- Learning patterns/Using social media to promote endangered, indigenous and other marginalized languages
- Learning patterns/What to consider when we generated audiovisual materials?
- Learning patterns/Wikidata verification-pages tool
- Learning patterns/Wikipedia visual museum
- Learning patterns/Working with a dev team from different timezones
- Learning patterns/Writing a new MediaWiki extension for deployment on a Wikimedia project