Learning patterns related to online engagement (design of portals and workflows, eliciting contributions, usability, information architecture, etc).
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Online engagement patterns"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Learning patterns/Make use of mistakes on Wikipedia
- Learning patterns/Making the Digital Library of India really useful
- Learning patterns/Mass messaging
- Learning patterns/Matching newcomers to Wikimedia projects and activities: nurturing happy, passionate editors:)
- Learning patterns/Measuring a WikiProject's community and activity
- Learning patterns/Use tags to count and track edits
- Learning patterns/Using 'Share a fact' to engage social media followers of small Wikipedias
- Learning patterns/Using a chapter Discord server
- Learning patterns/Using Community Building Exercises to Teach Digital Writing Skills
- Learning patterns/Using social media channels for editors retention
- Learning patterns/Using social media to promote endangered, indigenous and other marginalized languages
- Learning patterns/What to consider when we generated audiovisual materials?
- Learning patterns/Wikidata verification-pages tool
- Learning patterns/Wikipedia visual museum
- Learning patterns/Working with a dev team from different timezones
- Learning patterns/Writing a new MediaWiki extension for deployment on a Wikimedia project