Category:Project Grant midpoint reports under review
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Midpoint reports for Project Grants that have been submitted for review by Wikimedia Foundation staff.
Content pages in category "Project Grant midpoint reports under review"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Grants:Programs/Wikimedia Community Fund/Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom in Morocco (2nd edition, 2022)/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/Creating Online training resources for Telugu Wikipedia/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/CS&S/Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons functionalities in OpenRefine/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/DannyS712/Create a global watchlist extension/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/DPLA/Extending the DPLA digital asset pipeline to improve quality and discoverability/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/Effie Kapsalis/Smithsonian Wikimedian-in-Residence for Gender Representation/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/Global Voices/Strengthening Indigenous-Language Wikipedias in Latin America/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/John Cummings/Wikimedian in Residence at UNESCO 2017-2018/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/Kaspo/Editathons in Pistoia district/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/Nattes à chat/Let's fill the gender gap through community building/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/Nigerian keyboard project/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/nschwitter/The Role of Offline Ties of Wikipedians/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/OCLC/A Wikipedian-in-Residence to Engage 500 Librarians and their Communities/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/Smallison/Music in Canada @ 150: A Wikipedia and Wikidata Project/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/Sudanese Content on Wikimedia 2021/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/Wiki Loves Monuments international team/2017 coordination/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/Wikipedia Cultural Diversity Observatory (WCDO)/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/WikiProject X/CollaborationKit MVP/Midpoint
- Grants:Project/WM ZA/Joburgpedia Digitization 2016/Midpoint