Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikimedia outreach is, generally, activity designed to inform and engage individuals and organizations. Various forms of outreach are conducted by individual Wikimedians, improvised groups of volunteers, Wikimedia chapters, and the Wikimedia Foundation. The Outreach Wiki is the home for most pages and materials relating to outreach; this category page reflects those documents hosted here on the Meta wiki.
See also Category:Communication, Category:Marketing, and the Wikimedia outreach wiki.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Cultural institutions/hu (3 categories)
- Education Programs/hu (1 category, 1 page)
- Impact/hu (1 category)
- Organizations and Wikimedia/hu (4 categories, 1 page)
- Programs & Events Dashboard/hu (3 pages)
- Wiki Loves X/hu (2 categories)
Pages in category "Kategória:Public outreach/hu"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.