Wikimedia outreach is, generally, activity designed to inform and engage individuals and organizations. Various forms of outreach are conducted by individual Wikimedians, ad hoc groups of volunteers, Wikimedia chapters, and the Wikimedia Foundation. The Outreach Wiki is the home for most pages and materials relating to outreach; this category page reflects those documents hosted here on the Meta wiki.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Best practices in public outreach/ja (1 category)
- ► Cultural institutions/ja (3 categories)
- ► Family participation/ja (1 category, 1 page)
- ► Marketing/ja (1 page)
- ► Organizations and Wikimedia/ja (2 categories, 1 page)
- ► Programs & Events Dashboard/ja (7 pages)
Content pages in category "カテゴリ:Public Outreach/ja"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.