Wikimedia outreach is, generally, activity designed to inform and engage individuals and organizations. Various forms of outreach are conducted by individual Wikimedians, ad hoc groups of volunteers, Wikimedia chapters, and the Wikimedia Foundation. The Outreach Wiki is the home for most pages and materials relating to outreach; this category page reflects those documents hosted here on the Meta wiki.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Cultural institutions/pt-br (2 categories)
- ► Family participation/pt-br (1 category, 1 page)
- ► Marketing/pt-br (empty)
- ► Organizations and Wikimedia/pt-br (2 categories)
- ► Programs & Events Dashboard/pt-br (5 pages)
- ► Wikimedia Diversity Conference/pt-br (5 pages)
Content pages in category "Public Outreach/pt-br"
This category contains only the following page.