This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Volunteer management learning patterns"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Learning patterns/A Short Guide to Using Twitter for In-event Engagement
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of Volunteer Work I: Give Individual Feedback
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of volunteer work II: make it tangible
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of volunteer work III: let others know
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of volunteer work IV: towards a culture of appreciation
- Learning patterns/Avoiding sensory overload at Wikimedia-events
- Learning patterns/The pre-jury as a tool for community engagement
- Learning patterns/Third place for local groups
- Learning patterns/Tracking an online campaign
- Learning patterns/Tracking user contributions by chapter
- Learning patterns/Travelling Wikimedians report to the stay-at-homes
- Learning patterns/Two models for engaging scholars on Wikipedia
- Learning patterns/Understand local volunteers' characteristics and behavior to develop an effective program
- Learning patterns/Using social media channels for editors retention
- Learning patterns/Using the Programs & Events Dashboard for Reporting
- Learning patterns/Using Twitch and Twitter to support passive learning