Category:Wikimedia Deutschland learning patterns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learning Patterns written by Wikimedia Deutschland staff members.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Wikimedia Deutschland learning patterns/Translations (14 categories)
Content pages in category "Wikimedia Deutschland learning patterns"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Learning patterns/A short guide to the recording of high-quality audio samples for Wiktionary
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of Volunteer Work I: Give Individual Feedback
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of volunteer work II: make it tangible
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of volunteer work III: let others know
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of volunteer work IV: towards a culture of appreciation
- Learning patterns/The Buddy Project: Let’s make your conference more newbie friendly
- Learning patterns/Timing and tenaciousness - How to ensure high participation rates at post-conference surveys
- Learning patterns/Timing, Communication, Preparation: How to support your event participants in the best way to get a Schengen Visa
- Learning patterns/Towards a Successful GLAM Partnership