Learning Patterns written by Wikimedia Deutschland staff members.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Wikimedia Deutschland learning patterns"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Learning patterns/A short guide to the recording of high-quality audio samples for Wiktionary
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of Volunteer Work I: Give Individual Feedback
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of volunteer work II: make it tangible
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of volunteer work III: let others know
- Learning patterns/Appreciation of volunteer work IV: towards a culture of appreciation
- Learning patterns/The Buddy Project: Let’s make your conference more newbie friendly
- Learning patterns/Timing and tenaciousness - How to ensure high participation rates at post-conference surveys
- Learning patterns/Timing, Communication, Preparation: How to support your event participants in the best way to get a Schengen Visa
- Learning patterns/Towards a Successful GLAM Partnership