Category:Wikimedia Research project
Research projects conducted by the Wikimedia Research team (at least one collaborator is team member).
Content pages in category "Wikimedia Research project"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Research:Characterize and Model Wikihounding
- Research:Characterizing Wikipedia Reader Behaviour
- Research:Community process workflows
- Research:Comparing most read and trending edits for Top Articles feature
- Research:Content translation campaign support and tracking
- Research:Counting Wikipedians
- Research:Cross-wiki notifications user research
- Research:Curation workflows on Wikimedia Commons
- Research:Scholarly article citations in Wikipedia
- Research:Student use of free online information resources
- Research:Study of harassment and its impact
- Research:Supporting Commons contribution by GLAM institutions
- Research:Supporting Commons contribution by GLAM institutions/Interview protocol
- Research:Supporting Commons contribution by GLAM institutions/Survey