Celtic Knot Conference 2020/Submissions/FAIR linguistic data thanks to norm data – Wikidata as part of the research project VerbaAlpina/Discussions
The below content is an archive of the note-taking pad that was used for this session.
Welcome to the note-taking pad of one of the Celtic Knot Conference 2020 sessions! This space is dedicated to collaborative note-taking, comments and questions to the speaker(s). You can edit this document directly, and use the chat feature in the bottom-side corner.
✨⏯️ Session details
- Name: FAIR linguistic data thanks to norm data – Wikidata as part of the research project VerbaAlpina
- Speaker: Christina Mutter
- Link to the video/replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ROTQ9N_8w
- More details: Celtic Knot Conference 2020/Submissions/FAIR linguistic data thanks to norm data – Wikidata as part of the research project VerbaAlpina
- See also: Wikidata helpdesk Celtic Knot Conference 2020/Wikidata helpdesk
Feel free to add questions here, while or after watching the session. Please add your (user)name in bracket after the question. The host of the session will pick a few questions to ask them during the livestream. The speaker or other participants will answer on this pad (asynchronously: the answer may come in a few hours or days).
User:Amire80: Just a comment: Thank you! Excellent talk. Very academic-oriented, but at the same time totally accessible and easy to understand, nicely-presented, and relevant.
User:ChMutter: Thank you for your feedback, @Amire80! I am pleased to hear that!
🖊️🔗 Collaborative note-taking
Feel free to take notes about the session here, add some useful links, etc.
More information about the Celtic Knot Conference 2020: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Knot_Conference_2020
The Friendly Space Policy also applies on this space: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Knot_Conference_2020/Friendly_Space_Policy