Because the Celtic Knot Conference is taking place remotely, we need to find creative ways to connect with each other and replicate this feeling of a welcoming community that has been at the center of the previous Celtic Knot events. We want to be inclusive, international, multilingual, spontaneous and supportive!
First of all, make sure to be familiar with our Friendly Space Policy: it applies on all virtual conference spaces, including the social channels.
A great way to enjoy a remote conference is to be in touch with other event participants on social channels. This will allow you to ask questions, comment on the content of the sessions, share interesting facts, or just have fun. Here are a few channels where you can participate:
- Participants group (Telegram): the main place for all discussions related to the conference. During the conference, expect this channel to be quite busy.
- Announcements channel (Telegram): this channel is only for announcements from the organizers about the event. You can subscribe to it to be informed about any major updates related to the conference.
- Social group (Telegram): feel free to use this channel for off-topic discussions (weather, food, cats...) or to continue discussions that would take too much space on the main discussion channel.
- Twitter and other social networks using hashtags: you can post about the conference and find other participants with the hashtag #CelticKnot2022.
List of participants
Do you plan to attend the Celtic Knot 2022? Feel free to add your username below!
- Léa Lacroix (fr, en, de, it) - Community Engagement Coordinator at Wikimedia Germany, interested in how Wikidata can support minoritized languages communities
- Olugold (talk) 10:55, 7 June 2022 (UTC)
- James Moore200 (talk) 11:15, 7 June 2022 (UTC)
- Godstime Elijah (talk) 11:31, 7 June 2022 (UTC)
- Major Lyte (talk) 11:32, 7 June 2022 (UTC)
- Zend2020 (talk)
- Favourdare123 (talk) 11:38, 7 June 2022 (UTC)
- Ebubechukwu1 (talk) 12:40, 7 June 2022 (UTC) be
- Prithee P (talk) 12:17, 7 June 2022 (UTC)
- Kingaustin07 (talk) 12:28, 7 June 2022 (UTC)
- Issahiddris (talk) 12:39, 7 June 2022 (UTC)
- Kunokuno (talk) 13:04, 7 June 2022 (UTC)
- ELescak (WMF) (talk) - Senior Research Community Officer at the Wikimedia Foundation
- Akintundedaniel (talk) 11:06, 8 June 2022 (UTC)
- James Rhoda (talk) 16:12, 27 June 2022 (UTC)
- Doctor 17 (talk) 06:20, 8 June 2022 (UTC)
- 511KeV (talk) 01:14, 11 June 2022 (UTC)
- AndrewTavis (talk)
- Iwuala Lucy (talk) 13:32, 27 June 2022 (UTC)
- Sir Amugi (talk) 14:29, 27 June 2022 (UTC)
- AhavaCohen (talk) 14:46, 27 June 2022 (UTC)
- Dhee jah (talk) 16:18, 27 June 2022 (UTC)
- Munkaila Sulemana (talk) 17:00, 27 June 2022 (UTC)
- Bukky658 (talk) 01:22, 28 June 2022 (UTC)
- Alhassan Mohammed Awal (talk) 07:08, 28 June 2022 (UTC)
- daSupremo 21:49, 27 June 2022 (UTC)
- Isaacayodele32 (talk) 11:34, 28 June 2022 (UTC)
- Kambai Akau (talk) 17:34, 29 June 2022 (UTC)
- Mohammed Sadat (WMDE) (talk) 11:06, 30 June 2022 (UTC) - (dag, en, ha) - Community Communications manager at Wikimedia Germany, interested in building small languages community around Wikidata.
- RukayatAjeigbe (talk) 11:34, 30 June 2022 (UTC)
- Ruky Wunpini (talk) 11:35, 30 June 2022 (UTC)
- Akwugo (talk) 12:38, 30 June 2022 (UTC)
- xibitgh (talk) 13:28, 30 June 2022 (UTC)
- Shahadusadik (talk) 16:03, 30 June 2022 (UTC)
- Kingsley Nkem (talk) 20:10, 30 June 2022 (UTC)
- Joris Darlington Quarshie (talk) 20:26, 30 June 2022 (UTC)
- Timzy D'Great (talk) 00:07, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Aisha Khatun (talk) 06:37, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Timmylegend (talk) 06:42, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Senator Choko (talk) 08:47, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Ogundele1 (talk) 08:33, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Yupik (talk) 12:05, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- GiFontenelle (talk) 12:10, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Amuzujoe (talk) 12:11, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Jwale2 (talk) 14:11, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Viva33 (talk) 15:29, 1 July 2022 (UTC)
- Caoimhín Ó Donnaíle (en, gd, ga, fr, de, gv) Scottish Gaelic Wikipedia. Interested in Wikidata, including Lexical data
- Hasslaebetch (talk) 11:19, 2 July 2022 (UTC)
- Lebron jay (talk)
- Giftoria (talk) 4 July 2022
- Daberechi16 (talk)
Contact the organizers
The Celtic Knot 2022 is built for you by Wikimedia UK with the support of Wikimedia Deutschland. Here are the main members of the organization crew:
If you need to contact the organizing team, please write on the talk page of the event (public). You can also write an email at daria.cybulskawikimedia.org.uk.