Jump to navigation Jump to search
- , primary contact (Requested at 02:46, 30 November 2017 (UTC))
|Central Notice Settings|
What countries will your campaign target?
What is the purpose of the campaign? How will you measure the success of the campaign?
Central Notice admin comments
- Other information
- Image: File:Wikivacaciones.png
- text1: ¡Participa en Wikivacaciones 2017!
- text2: Gana premios saliendo de vacaciones por Colombia y ayudando al conocimiento libre.
Useful information about the last year campaign: CentralNotice/Request/Wikivacaciones 2016
- I need a translation review of the English text: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:CentralNoticeBanners/edit/WMCO_Wikivacaciones2017 -- I will also need someone to translate it to Esperanto. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 08:22, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
- Approved and running only with the Spanish text for now. Once we have translations in English and Esperanto we can add them real quick.
- @Seddon (WMF): Mind reviewing banner and campaign settings?
- Thanks, —MarcoAurelio (talk) 20:15, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
- I do not know why I can't translate the text into Esperanto, or maybe I'm doing something wrong so I writer here the translation. text1: Partoprenu Vikiferion 2017!. text2: Gajnu premiojn feriante tra Kolombio kaj helpante la liberan konon. I see that the English text is already translated. Thanks! Sahaquiel9102 (talk) 20:03, 3 December 2017 (UTC)