1st Project (Rules)
In a nutshell: Create or translate articles related to Serbia (for Chinese) and China (for Serbian) topics. 3000 bytes and 300 words minimum, with better sources, between February 1 - March 1st, 2021 UTC.
- The article should be related to Serbia (for Chinese) and China (for Serbian).
- The article should be edited between February 1 - March 1, 2021 (UTC).
- The article should be at least 3000 bytes and at least 300 words in length. (exclude Infobox, template etc.)
- The article must have decent references; doubtful or controversial statements in the article should be verifiable by the citation(s) listed in that article.
- The article must not be purely machine translated and should be properly copyedited.
- There must be no major issues with the article. (no copyright violations, questions of notability, etc.)
- The article should be informative.
- Articles submitted by an organizer need to be checked by other organizers.
- Judge(s) from Chinese/Serbian Wikipedia will determine whether an article is accepted or not for their language Wikipedias.
- Each participant who creates at least one article will get a barnstar after the end of the edit-a-thon.
We are excepting to expand our cooperation in 2021!