Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Communications department goals||Communications department quarterly goals
|Q1 2016–17 (July–September 2016)|
ايندڙ سال: 2015ع
Key focus areas for 2015 include:
- Drive major campaigns, messaging, and initiatives that support our mission and story. This includes preparation for Wikipedia's 15th anniversary in 2016.
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute forward-looking campaigns, messaging, storytelling, advocacy, and initiatives in support of WMF high-priority strategic initiatives.
- Develop strategy for brand management, development, and communication.
- Coordinate brand research, positioning, and management.
- Initiate global market research, analysis, planning; brand positioning and partnerships; marketing and other materials; design, collateral, and products; social media; and trademarks support.
- Manage public relations and issues management.
- Oversee and execute on media and public relations, external positioning, crisis response, statements and releases for increasing positive coverage and distribution of priority initiatives and campaigns.
- Develop product marketing and communications.
- Drive positioning and awareness of WMF-developed products and technologies, in support of the Engineering and Product teams and Wikimedia strategic innovation objectives.
- Support research, analysis, and identification of personas and segmentation to guide messaging, positioning, collateral, and public relations.
- Improving transparency and coordination around activities of the WMF.
- Produce a State of the WMF report.
- Hold a Product/Communications workshop to improve processes and objectives around key communications releases.